Author Topic: Nutcase antisemitic website attacks Jews and our good Chaim  (Read 1068 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Nutcase antisemitic website attacks Jews and our good Chaim
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:14:29 AM »
Again a website about the JTF and Chaim Ben Pesach.  http://www.erichufschmid.net/Zionist-Bullies.html

You need to scroll a bit down to see the article about Chaim Ben Pesach.
Victor Vancier

He now calls himself Chaim Ben Pesach. He was national chairman of the Jewish Defense League. He was caught conducting terrorist bombings in New York, but he was sentenced to only 10 years in prison! Today he works with the Jewish Task Force.

Recently youtube removed their videos. Pesach insists that it was because he complained about Frank Weltner of Jewwatch, and that youtube is anti-Semitic.

However, there is more evidence that youtube is Jewtube, and that Pesach is simply too extreme for them. Some of his videos are available at liveleak.com, but liveleak demands that you register to see their "mature" videos. (By registering, they can figure out who is watching the "mature" videos.)

This interview in which he predicted Al Qaeda would bring down the World Trade Center towers was shown on television on Sep 11, 1994.

Prior to the 9/11 attack, Pesach met with John O'Neill, who died mysteriously during the attack.

Here he reads from the Koran to show that war is everywhere there are Muslims.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:51:02 AM by Pheasant »

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
Re: "How do a small number of Jews control a large number of goyim?"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »
Thanks for highlighting this garbage, but a polite suggestion, if it is at all possible to highlight antisemitic activity without actually repeating it, that is a better way of doing things in my opinion, for example.

You headlined the the thread as:

"How do a small number of Jews control a large number of goyim?"

It might have been better headlining it as:

"Nutcase antisemitic website attacks Jews"

Bye the way somebody should tell this guy, Sony is like a Japanese company, but maybe the Japanese have been accorded the status of honorary Jews by this guy for being too nice to the Jews. LOL

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:23:49 PM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Nutcase antisemitic website attacks Jews and our good Chaim
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »
i KNOW A GUY NAMED HUFSCMIDT BUT THATS NOT HIM HE'S NORMAL.I'LL ASK HIM IF THAT'S HIS RELEATIVE.OH HIS NAME ISN'T ERIC   

lOOK HERE IS A VIDEO OF HIM HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE HOMO :::D :::D :::D

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:16:07 AM »
i KNOW A GUY NAMED HUFSCMIDT BUT THATS NOT HIM HE'S NORMAL.I'LL ASK HIM IF THAT'S HIS RELEATIVE.OH HIS NAME ISN'T ERIC   

lOOK HERE IS A VIDEO OF HIM HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE HOMO :::D :::D :::D

lol  :::D

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »

lOOK HERE IS A VIDEO OF HIM HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE HOMO

Thanks for the video but you must be more perceptive about people's sexuality than me, because I could not see anything as to why he would be homosexual or not a homosexual and I could not figure out, what relevance his sexual preference would have to what he was saying. Like, if you would be suggesting that homosexuals talk Jew hating garbage, whilst heterosexuals do not, perhaps you would like to comment on the following three clips, the first two of the openly homosexual Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn and third clip of the robustly heterosexual "British politician" George Galloway.

Pim Fortuyn

George Galloway

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:17:49 PM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 12:54:41 PM »
I never knew  Pim Fortuyn was an anti semite and yes i can tell at least 75 % of the time i have a job where you meet all kinds of people and you get a certain sense of people.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »
I never knew  Pim Fortuyn was an anti semite and yes i can tell at least 75 % of the time i have a job where you meet all kinds of people and you get a certain sense of people.

Why are you apparently assuming Pim Fortuyn was an antisemite?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Because i presumed  that this was insinuating it

if you would be suggesting that homosexuals talk Jew hating garbage, whilst heterosexuals do not, perhaps you would like to comment on the following three clips, the first two of the openly homosexual Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn and third clip of the robustly heterosexual "British politician" George Galloway.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Because i presumed  that this was insinuating it

if you would be suggesting that homosexuals talk Jew hating garbage, whilst heterosexuals do not, perhaps you would like to comment on the following three clips, the first two of the openly homosexual Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn and third clip of the robustly heterosexual "British politician" George Galloway.

Well I can not see anything there, which might reasonably be taken as suggesting that, I am insinuating Pim Fortuyn was antisemite.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 02:48:39 PM »

I had a quick look through the video, it is only the first ten minutes or  so, I think of an hour interview, but if you see the rest of it appearing somewhere I would be interested to know. He mentions air defense. All a guy in a fighter aircraft can do, is fly alongside the cockpit of an airliner and call the airliner on the radio and talk to the pilot. And say instruct him to fly to a military base. If the pilot of the airliner is a hijacker or a regular pilot acting under duress following the instructions of hijackers, if the pilot refuses to accept instructions from the fighter pilot, he has basically three options:

[ 1 ] Follow the airliner.
 [ 2 ] Attempt to damage or destroy the airliner, if the fighter has a loaded on board gun.
 [ 3 ] Shoot the airliner down with a missile if the fighter has an on board missile.

Now, it may have appeared as nothing more than a number of concurrent hijackings until the first plane impacted. Had it been a normal hijacking, there would be no reason for a fighter to either establish radio contact or face to face visual contact with the hijacked aircraft's cockpit, in fact had it been a normal hijacking, it is precisely what one would not want to do, since for example seeing a fighter draw up alongside might panic the hijackers. America did have a working air defense organization on 9/11 but it was not set up to defend against what happened.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
"Our enemy is the global Jewish crime network, not the Neocons or the Corporations"  What kind of crap is that?  Is this like a Jew Watch affiliate?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 02:38:52 AM »
Man do the mongoloid fear us
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!