Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 19, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:56:33 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Someone spamming Alex Jones' website with a JTF video
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 08:09:46 PM »
At least we're getting exposure...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »
Wow, this is great!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »
Great news! Thanks for posting this. Because of your post I went to the Alex Jones site and left a message under that same article. I see that you can use a fake email address and get whatever you want posted right away in the comments section of all the articles there. I suggest all of our members go there and leave pro-JTF messages with links to JTF and videos.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 02:52:30 AM »
Excellent news.   

I've noticed on ZooTube that there's been a substantial increase in anti-JTF responses to the JTF videos.     Including by some of the most anti-Semitic/ anti-Israel individuals on ZooTube.        Much like with the " Peace Now " videos,    JTF is getting a significant amount of exposure with a number of Pro-JTF videos.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 03:15:12 AM »
Someone suggesting Alex Jones which is what I saw to sue JTF is quite frightening because with all the profiteering he has done, he might actually hire someone similar to Johnny Cochran and actually do it and it could set back our movement.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 05:26:42 AM »
Someone suggesting Alex Jones which is what I saw to sue JTF is quite frightening because with all the profiteering he has done, he might actually hire someone similar to Johnny Cochran and actually do it and it could set back our movement.

Johnny Cockroach died of brain cancer.  Chiam would appear to be David versus Alex Jones' Goliath and he would be able to garner much media attention as a result.  Ironically it might be the best thing that could happen to the movement and would provide immense exposure as Alex Jones is followed by millions. 

Alex Jones might want to give Chiam a tinfoil yarmulke while he's at it.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 07:39:06 AM »
Judging by how big Mr. Jones has gotten over the past few years, he's probably too busy scarfing down a pizza to even notice.  But this is great!  Jones is a vile pig.  I followed him years ago, but when he started spouting that 9/11 was a government setup and that Bin-Laden was a CIA operative, I realized this guy was nuttier than squirrel droppings.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 07:51:06 AM »
Great work
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »
Congratulations to whoever is doing this. Message boards such as this one are better for spreading JTF's ideas than are forums where they will just ban you. Last night, I tried trolling a forum called the "Israel-Palestine forum," but I got banned after my first post lol.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »
G-d should "spam" Jones' lungs with mesothelioma.