Author Topic: Born Again Fraud Promises 13.5 Millions For Lebanon  (Read 13197 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Born Again Fraud Promises 13.5 Millions For Lebanon
« on: August 21, 2006, 07:06:32 PM »
Once again this traitor showed his "compassion"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060821/pl_afp/mideastconflictusaid

He also promised to rebuild a shiite mosque in iraq.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Born Again Fraud Promises 13.5 Millions For Lebanon
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 07:19:20 PM »
WHAT?!? He gave 13.5 MILLION to LEBANON?? Rebuilding a mosque?? Uuuhh... the insanity! Idiots are running the world right now.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 08:53:36 PM »
WHAT?!? He gave 13.5 MILLION to LEBANON?? Rebuilding a mosque?? Uuuhh... the insanity! Idiots are running the world right now.

Jeffguy it is a separate incident - sorry about the confusion. Bush promised to rebuild the mosque in Iraq and NOT in Lebanon and look at the link below:

http://usinfo.state.gov/mena/Archive/2006/Feb/22-921703.html

This same Bush did not even issue a condemnation when terrorists desacreted the Jewish Synagouges in Gaza and no word about the Alabama Church arson's either.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 12:05:46 AM »
Bush is such a fraud... why doesn't he get it over with and just convert to Islam? That way it would make more sense when he kisses those muslim's butts. Use our tax money to build a mosque... what a sham!

He's just sold out to his oil buddies... How do these people claim to be "right wing"?? Am I missing something?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Now it's $230 million...
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 10:44:11 AM »
It just got worse...

He talks about threats and then just gives them more money... MORON.

Bush pledges $230m for Lebanon`s reconstruction
August 22, 2006, 4:52 PM (GMT+02:00)
http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=3154

Engineering and technical teams to help rebuild Lebanese schools for fall and reconstruct country

He also promised aid to rebuild northern Israel.

The US president drew a thread between the violence in Iraq, Lebanon and Gaza all want to frustrate democracy and a normal life. Iran is part of the problem, he said; they sponsor Hizballah and a radical brand of Islam. Imagine if they had a nuclear weapon. I want to remind friends and allies of the dangers of a nuclear Iran. So we must work in concert to stop this happening, starting at the Security Council on Aug. 31. Failed states in the ME are direct threats to American security.

yephora

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 05:21:12 PM »
He sure is free with OUR MONEY.

Wouldn't be so bad if he at least spent it in his own country (AMERICA, remember us Georgie?) but to squander it on Muslim swine who hate us, is just... what's the word?... DUMB.

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 09:25:20 PM »
39% of the population of Lebanon is christian, it isn't an entirely Muslim country. And a lot of inocents there have lost there homes.

However, if money is going to be given to Lebanon conditions should be attached, Hezzbollah must be disarmed for one...

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 03:02:31 AM »
39% of the population of Lebanon is christian, it isn't an entirely Muslim country. And a lot of inocents there have lost there homes.

However, if money is going to be given to Lebanon conditions should be attached, Hezzbollah must be disarmed for one...

yeh? and who exactly can enforce this condition, if it was accepted? look, only in the recent cease-fire, one of the conditions was disarmament of hizballah south of the litany river, and what? they still laugh about how they keep getting away with their deceptions. there are enough arab countries to give money to lebanon. believe me, the last thing these arab countries lack is money.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 08:36:10 PM »
In my opinion, either a UN force needs to be sent, or Israel should be given permision to enter Lebanon and take hizbollahs weapons from them.

yephora

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 12:08:04 PM »
Off the top of my head --
Israel should
1. Fumigate the Knesset of every fifth column Arab and liberal
2. Put the treasonous Smolmert govt up before a firing squad
3. Install Kahanist - i.e. religiously Israel loving - leadership
4. Expel all Muslims
5. Take back all Jewish land ever stupidly given away (what were they thinking?)
6. Acquire a "f* the world, enough is enough!!" mindset and level surrounding hostile Muslim nations (Where there are no Muslims . . . ) mercilessly using every weapon they have. No apologies.
7. Enjoy newfound respect and peace.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 12:35:17 PM by yephora »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 01:37:16 PM »
7. Enjoy newfound respect and peace.

you cant be serious, right? do you think the arab nations would just sit and watch themselves get obliterated? Iran, syria, jordan, egypt, even pakistan will send their whole missile and airplanes arsenal on Israel. yephora, nothing will be left not only from these arabs, but from  Israel also.. i think one of the problems of certain people here in the forum is underestimation of the arab retaliating power. they dont play with toys here... imagine thousands of scuds and shihabs fired on Jerusalem, Haifa, T-A.. it will spell the secont holocaust i must believe. and not simple rockets, but with chemical and biological warheads.. i really believe we must be realistic here on this forum. the problem is that Israel isnt SO MUCH stronger than the arabs like it was before, simply because of the rockets threat and the Iranian army. also, i believe that if you start executing people like olmert, u will shortly run out of people in the country. for those who live abroad its easy to say, but i really dont want to see my city wiped out in a rocket attack...  8)

Kahane was right!

yephora

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 03:56:02 PM »
NeverMore: If the Arab world could obliterate Israel don’t you think it would have done so by now? As it is Israel is being destroyed by a thousand cuts from within (Sharon, Smolmert) and without (Hezbollah, PLO, Islamic Jihad, Iran, Syria, etc. etc.). Death of Jews by attrition or all at once — what’s the difference!

Arab retaliating power? What you seem to be forgetting is that when Israel righteously wars against her enemies like she is supposed to (Torah), Ha-Shem goes to battle for her. He gives the apple of His eye the victory! Hasn’t He done so again and again?

I don’t want to see your city wiped out either. But you are not like other nations, NeverMore. Israel must clean house, ferociously fight her enemies like she is supposed to, relying on El-Shaddai. Do so and He will once again give Israel the victory and turn those Arab armaments you fear to rubble.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 04:07:16 PM by yephora »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 07:12:04 PM »
NeverMore: If the Arab world could obliterate Israel don’t you think it would have done so by now? As it is Israel is being destroyed by a thousand cuts from within (Sharon, Smolmert) and without (Hezbollah, PLO, Islamic Jihad, Iran, Syria, etc. etc.). Death of Jews by attrition or all at once — what’s the difference!

Arab retaliating power? What you seem to be forgetting is that when Israel righteously wars against her enemies like she is supposed to (Torah), Ha-Shem goes to battle for her. He gives the apple of His eye the victory! Hasn’t He done so again and again?

I don’t want to see your city wiped out either. But you are not like other nations, NeverMore. Israel must clean house, ferociously fight her enemies like she is supposed to, relying on El-Shaddai. Do so and He will once again give Israel the victory and turn those Arab armaments you fear to rubble.

i must agree with you, Yephora, that blindly trusting in G-d is the only answer in such war. so what would you suggest doing in this fight youve mentioned? i mean in a practical way, not euphorical. start a war right away? or how do you get these people who can do it into power? how do you convince wealthy Israelis to lose all property they have for a mental "property"? i believe the war you mentioned would be fought at the tome the Massiah has already arrived, right? because i believe this war will be inevitable-Israel and the west against the muslims, and it has already begun in a small scale.

Kahane was right!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 09:47:56 PM »
I think that if Israel got it's act together, it would not need to fear the Arab Muslim nazi countries.  Remember 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973!  Of course, maybe I don't know what I am talking about.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Now it's $230 million...
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 10:00:31 PM »
It just got worse...

He talks about threats and then just gives them more money... MORON.

Bush pledges $230m for Lebanon`s reconstruction
August 22, 2006, 4:52 PM (GMT+02:00)
http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=3154

Engineering and technical teams to help rebuild Lebanese schools for fall and reconstruct country

He also promised aid to rebuild northern Israel.

The US president drew a thread between the violence in Iraq, Lebanon and Gaza all want to frustrate democracy and a normal life. Iran is part of the problem, he said; they sponsor Hizballah and a radical brand of Islam. Imagine if they had a nuclear weapon. I want to remind friends and allies of the dangers of a nuclear Iran. So we must work in concert to stop this happening, starting at the Security Council on Aug. 31. Failed states in the ME are direct threats to American security.

This President really has turned his back on the people who put him in office. Millions wasted on every scum in the world but what gets me is this is the man who says that Social Security is going broke and you need to work until your 75. Whats wrong with that picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »
The Lebanese aren't all bad people, stop preaching so much hate.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 03:12:37 PM »
The Lebanese aren't all bad people, stop preaching so much hate.

Have you ever seen the footage in Lebanon where the masses of millions scream "Death to Israel" and "Death to America"?? You should watch that "Obsession" movie. It will open your eyes.

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

Not every person in Lebanon is bad or wants our death... but the VAST MAJORITY of them want this (even most of the Arab Christians). I do NOT want my tax money to go to ANY muslims and I have every right and logical reason to feel this way.

Why is it that when we want to defend ourselves, we are the "preachers of hate" - but the muslim morons call for our death and they are always the victims? People who have never even been to Israel have no idea what's going on except for what the media tells them.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:21:43 PM by jeffguy »

Rhuan

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 10:14:53 PM »
I know a lot about what is going on, but, I have said previously, I am a christian, "Love the sinner, hate the sin", I may hate what muslims do, I may hate Islam, but I can't hate the muslims themselves, in many cases it's not their fault, they are misguided, and indoctrinated with lies from a young age, in many ways the suicide bomber is as much a victim as the people they kill.

Yes, muslims are preachers of hate, but that does not justify you becoming such, by doing so you are sinking to their level, you will ultimately be no better than them.

Regarding arab chriatians, give me some facts from a relaible source to back up that statement, please.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 10:56:30 AM »
Rhuan, if we all sit on the fence saying "no, dont hate arabs, hate what they do" we will all end up getting the islam in our faces.. just look at what Israel does. she says: "look, the arab cevilians are so good, the terrorists use them" and such other wrong sayings. and what happens- we lose wars, why? because we seperate the sinners from the sin. a dude who sins woulnt care that you love him, nor would he care you are a liberal. he will see you, say you are not muslim, ask you to convert, and when you will refuse youll end up dragged behind an arab's car just like they do in gaza to people who turned against them. if you dont want to end up killed, or have your dear Britain taken over by this evil islam, you Christians and we Jews must unite against our common enemy- islamic extremism and terror. you cant force blindness by seperating sinners from sin, and later expect to win the war against them.

Kahane was right!

yephora

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 11:45:43 AM »
Rhuan wrote: I have said previously, I am a christian, "Love the sinner, hate the sin"

Rhuan, as a sincere Christian, you must derive your beliefs from the Bible; specifically, the New Testament.
Can you cite the chapter and verse where this oft-repeated quote can be found - anywhere - in the Bible?

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 10:44:46 AM »
our common enemy- islamic extremism and terror.[/quote
At least your differentiating between moderates like myself and extremists like the terrorists.

How nice. Too bad you're the only one here I've seen taking that stance (even though it was probably an accident)

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 12:23:55 PM »
our common enemy- islamic extremism and terror.[/quote
At least your differentiating between moderates like myself and extremists like the terrorists.

How nice. Too bad you're the only one here I've seen taking that stance (even though it was probably an accident)

show me a moderate muslim that doesnt want the arabs of Eretz Israel to take over the land. i wanna see the arab muslim that would say: i want Jews to live peacefully in Israel, a Jewish Zionist state. i will happily shake this persons hand.

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 03:37:46 PM »
I dont think you can reach my hand.

ok, im not an arab, but you get what i mean ...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 04:03:21 PM by khaan »

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 07:58:44 PM »
Only good Islamic is the one 6 feet under
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 10:32:23 PM »
I dont think you can reach my hand.

ok, im not an arab, but you get what i mean ...

You are not an arab?