Author Topic: BOOO: SL President Bows to "Int'l Pressure", Grants Moosies 48-hr "Ceasefire"!  (Read 766 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sri Lankan President Grants 48-Hr. Ceasefire to Tamil Tigers

http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items09/200409-8.html

What kind of a sick, self-hating, ghetto mentality is this? The same countries that destroyed Serbia and are trying to destroy Israel are going to have their way with Sri Lanka too? How many thousands of heroic Sinhalese have been shot, bombed, burned alive, decapitated, hacked into pieces, and vaporized by shahids over the past 25 years? What is with the dhimmi obsession with sparing the lives of Koranic butchers?

Quote from: LankaWeb
OBTAIN A MERE ONE HOUR, NOT 48, FROM PRABHAKARAN FOR TAMIL CIVILIANS TO GO IF YOU CAN, RAJAPAKSA TELLS INTERNATIONAL ELEMENTS    
By Walter Jayawardhana

President Mahinda Rajapaksa challenged the international elements who asked him to prolong the forty eight hours of truce he granted recently to facilitate the Tamil civilians to cross over to the Sri Lanka government controlled areas, if they could, to obtain not forty eight hours but a mere one hour of truce for the same purpose from the Tamil Tiger leader Velupillai Prabhakaran.

“I could assure them that granting of a mere one hour by Prabhakaran  would make all the Tamil civilians crossing over to  the government side immediately,” said Rajapaksa.

Addressing a ruling party meeting at Temple Trees in Colombo the President of Sri Lanka said no decision of whatsoever , including ceasefire, that would harm the national interests of Sri Lanka would never be taken by his government because there is international pressure. “The people of Sri Lanka, “ said the President,  “has got the sole responsibility of approving what this government is going to do.”

Sir John Holmes of the United Nations said, that during the forty eight hours of Sinhala and Tamil New Year truce granted by President Rajapaksa , by working overtime , the Tamil Tigers have prevented people from leaving the war zone by using methods such as shooting, burning boats etc. The military sources said

The Tamil Tigers have exceeded 72,000 to reach the army controlled areas  from the No Fire Zone where the Tamil Tigers have entrapped the civilians, overcoming such obstacles.

Further addressing the ruling party rally, the President said certain elements have called him, Army Commander Sarath de Fonseka and Defence Secretary  Gotabhaya Rajapaksa as war criminals and threatened to take them before a military tribunal and punish them on an electric chair. He said Sri Lanka’s Opposition leaders are already collecting so called evidence for the case.

He said he wanted tell all those people that it is greater joy for him to give his life for the motherland than betraying the country and its people for few silvers.

The president said some opposition leaders who travel round the globe betraying the country do not have any authority to make decisions for the country.

"We are not willing to take any decision regarding the country based on international influence. The decisions taken by the government for the betterment of the country are based on the expectations of its people," he told the gathering.

"The only request made by me is that  people  of the country should be united and not divided," the President said. The President said he was not shaken as long as the people are behind the government.

He said the international powers who do not want him to act against terrorists should ask Prabhakaran to release all the civilians he is holding as hostages.

He said obviously referring to the forth coming elections, that the people should give a clear verdict against people who drew up agreements to divide the country into few pieces to give birth to more than one nation.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I recently read in depth a web site about the LTTE. If what I read is correct, they are absolute scum. No better than the "palestinians." It appears they pretend to be the victim in a struggle for freedom when it is far from that in reality. So, at the risk of getting a huge argument going here, are they or are they not Islamics?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I have written about this at length here. Go to this week's Ask JTF for a list of links providing evidence that they ARE Islamic. These fiends invented the suicide bomber and taught it to every Muslim Nazi group on the planet.

It is true that most (not all) of them are not Sunnis or Shiites--they technically practice a strange indigenous ethnonationalist "religion" (that is extremely similar to Islam)--but in every aspect of behavior and core beliefs, they most certainly are Muslims. With the exception of a tiny and insignificant minority (between 1 and 5%, depending on location), they most certainly are not true Hindus.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I recently read in depth a web site about the LTTE. If what I read is correct, they are absolute scum. No better than the "palestinians." It appears they pretend to be the victim in a struggle for freedom when it is far from that in reality. So, at the risk of getting a huge argument going here, are they or are they not Islamics?

no, they aren't muslims.  "Serb Avenger" has been proven wrong about that repeatedly, but is too arrogant to admit that he's wrong.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This coming from someone who denies Pat Buchanan is a Jew-hater. I guess if you defend one Nazi, you defend them all...

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
This is the site where I read about LTTE

http://www.spur.asn.au/latest.asp

It also mentions that LTTE is the inventor of the suicide bomber

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It also mentions that LTTE is the inventor of the suicide bomber
Yes, absolutely true. SPUR is an Australia-based NGO for Sinhalese rights and advocacy, btw. Not a bad group, but they aren't nearly as hardcore as JTF is.

If the LTTE is a "Hindu" terrorist group, then my first name is Mahmoud.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Are you certain that the LTTE 'invented' the suicide bomber, or hadn't Hezbullah preceded them with this weapon ?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
This coming from someone who denies Pat Buchanan is a Jew-hater. I guess if you defend one Nazi, you defend them all...

So I guess now you can add "liar" to your resume in addition to "ignorant"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Do you really want to be humiliated when I dig up the post where you defend him?