Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (04/20)  (Read 817 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (04/20)
« on: April 20, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »
                                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

The program was 2 hours and 7 minutes this week.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (04/20)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 01:42:09 AM »
Hurray! I'm looking forward to another show. Thanks for doing the show every week Chaim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 02:49:12 AM »
I know I been busy all week so was unable to "Ask JTF" and give my question, but am looking forward on listening to everyone else. Thanks Chaim.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:25 AM »
Great stuff, Chiam, just fantastic.  The time you take to do this is really something and I admire your willingness to take questions from all comers, and the quality of questions is also improving as well.  Your opening monologue on Obongo was brilliant and should be made into a Zootube video.  Just like Rabbi Meir Kahane, you say what I think. 

Now let's figure out a way to get you out of the galut and into Israel.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 08:11:39 AM »
Thank you Chaim.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 09:02:20 AM »
I enjoyed the broadcast like always. Thank you.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 01:13:14 AM »
Chaim,   thanks for another excellent program.   

Sorry about the experience that JTF had with A.D.S. Moving and Storage.     As I mentioned in the http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33984.0.html thread,   a number of other people had similar experiences.      This company clearly deserves bad publicity.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 03:24:00 AM »
Chaim,   thanks for another excellent program.   

Sorry about the experience that JTF had with A.D.S. Moving and Storage.     As I mentioned in the http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33984.0.html thread,   a number of other people had similar experiences.      This company clearly deserves bad publicity.

And please don't forget that there was also a second company involved in this scam: Budget Van Lines, which acted as the "broker" in this dirty ripoff scheme.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »
Thanks for answering my question. I understand the whole concept much better now. Also I really enjoy hearing your schvartza stories every week, but I'm sad that you have to experience so many of them.