Author Topic: Our former chief admin needs to lay off the ganja...  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Our former chief admin needs to lay off the ganja...
« on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »
The latest pearl of wisdom by our ex-Retard-in-Chief is bizarre even by his standards. Does anyone care to make sense of this?

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,4264.0.html

Quote from: Retard
While beauty pageants are against Halacha for Jews, goyim don't have the same modesty rules in The Noahide Laws so the issue of the way she dresses is not an issue. Goyim just have to not take part in forbidden relationships and I was told that they are technically allowed to walk around naked if they choose to. Also, a goy gets married by having relations and when they break up, it counts as a divorce. So we can't say they are sluts for doing so because they don't have the same standards as Jews do. However, same sex marriage is forbidden for all human beings so what she said was a Kiddush Hashem, although I'm not sure if she said it for religious reasons.

What the heck is this retard talking about? Can somebody who knows halacha explain it to me? I think he is pulling stuff out of his tuchis.

Serb Avenger

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Our former chief admin needs to lay off the ganja...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »
The latest pearl of wisdom by our ex-Retard-in-Chief is bizarre even by his standards. Does anyone care to make sense of this?

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,4264.0.html

Quote from: Retard
While beauty pageants are against Halacha for Jews, goyim don't have the same modesty rules in The Noahide Laws so the issue of the way she dresses is not an issue. Goyim just have to not take part in forbidden relationships and I was told that they are technically allowed to walk around naked if they choose to. Also, a goy gets married by having relations and when they break up, it counts as a divorce. So we can't say they are sluts for doing so because they don't have the same standards as Jews do. However, same sex marriage is forbidden for all human beings so what she said was a Kiddush Hashem, although I'm not sure if she said it for religious reasons.

What the heck is this retard talking about? Can somebody who knows halacha explain it to me? I think he is pulling stuff out of his tuchis.

Serb Avenger
:o :o :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 12:04:05 PM »
I have heard that according to Jewish law a non-Jew is not married by the same standards as a Jew. As a result a non-Jew could be married to another non-Jew and divorce him, then convert to Judaism, and the first marriage is not considered a marriage. I am not sure of what actual Halacha says about it but there may be some truth to what was said.

Also I agree that the modesty laws are only incumbent on Jewish women. Jews will not force a non-Jewish woman to cover her hair or her legs because the non-Jewish woman is already forbidden to the Jew.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 12:11:25 PM »
I am not a halachic authority but this is a crazy opinion. Just for example:
a goy gets married by having relations and when they break up,
Goyim are supposed to set up courts and laws, so they have to get married and divorced properly according to laws, as oppose to having relations and then dismount I mean break up.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 12:50:19 PM »
I agree with Zelhar. 

Also, most societies have standards of modesty.  So his statement that non-Jews could technically "run around naked" is completely wrong.  Pre-marital sex is also frowned upon in most societies (at least for women).  It's not just a Jewish thing. 

Now on another note, I'd like to know what this conservative girl was doing in a beauty pageant.  Parading around in scanty attire to be inspected by judges is NOT modest, in my opinion.  I don't understand the appeal of these pageants for young girls.  The attractiveness of a woman should be between herself and her boyfriend/husband. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »
Interesting issue.

Counts a religious institution also as court?

I think if I will marry one day I will refuse the gouvernmental institution marriage and choose only the religious one. Gouvernment should stay out of my private life.

Are there Jews in the USA who see this issue like me?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »
Traditional Christianity (in almost all denominatons) is against premarital sex for both men and women. I think in practice though the taboo has always been stronger against women doing it because they have a lot more to lose on a personal basis.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »
Whatever he was saying, it's completely inappropriate for this forum, as is the link that you posted.   Hasn't Chaim said many times now not to bring up the splinter group here?   Who cares what any of them are saying?  Half of their 5 "members" are hamas-sympathizers like that canadian guy whatever his name was.....

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »
Whatever he was saying, it's completely inappropriate for this forum, as is the link that you posted.   Hasn't Chaim said many times now not to bring up the splinter group here?   Who cares what any of them are saying?  Half of their 5 "members" are hamas-sympathizers like that canadian guy whatever his name was.....

Kahanewasrightbt has a valid point here. Chaim has indeed said that this only helps the splinter out. I personally have not posted anything about them because Chaim doesn't want it, not because I like those pige. But CF is correct that this mental patient who used to be the chief retard here has yet again prvided us with his pearls of wisdom. This animal's aspergers syndrome has made it impossible for him to discuss women in a normal way. I think that yacov rachamim is a clear predator and a danger to society. Anyone who has seen that turd in real life can attest to the fact that he is one step away from raping an underage girl(or boy).
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 10:13:41 PM »

Kahanewasrightbt has a valid point here. Chaim has indeed said that this only helps the splinter out. I personally have not posted anything about them because Chaim doesn't want it, not because I like those pige. But CF is correct that this mental patient who used to be the chief retard here has yet again prvided us with his pearls of wisdom. This animal's aspergers syndrome has made it impossible for him to discuss women in a normal way. I think that yacov rachamim is a clear predator and a danger to society. Anyone who has seen that turd in real life can attest to the fact that he is one step away from raping an underage girl(or boy).

Yacov certainly had control issues with this forum, and many of you may have found his questions redundant, but calling him a potential rapist is uncalled for. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »
Ignore him and let's move on!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
I really don't think that Yacov would rape anybody. Just because someone doesn't get along with JTF doesn't mean they're totally evil and degenerate people. Saying something like that about a man with no basis in fact to support it is morally wrong.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »
I really don't think that Yacov would rape anybody. Just because someone doesn't get along with JTF doesn't mean they're totally evil and degenerate people. Saying something like that about a man with no basis in fact to support it is morally wrong.

I agree that it falls into the category of Lashon Hara. I do not know the man and will not join in the condemnation of him. This weeks Parasha Tazria-Metzorah contains the Biblical source of the laws of Tzarahs, the leprosy which afflicts those who engage in Lashon Hara.

http://torah.org/learning/lifeline/5760/metzora.html
Metzora

by Rabbi Yaakov Menken

"This shall be the law of the Metzora..." [14:2]

The Metzora was afflicted with Tzora'as, a spiritual ailment that caused white blemishes to appear. It is often translated as leprosy, but was only superficially similar. It was not necessarily permanent, nor did it cause a person to waste away, but the blemishes indicated a severe spiritual defect.

In the Talmud (Erchin 15b), the Sages discuss Tzora'as, and Reish Lakish says: "This shall be the law of the Metzora -- This shall be the law of one who is Motzei Ra, who spreads evil tales." Gossip, evil speech, is what caused a person to become a Metzora. We see this in the case of Miriam, Moshe's sister, who spoke about Moshe and was afflicted with this disease for a short period.

The Kli Yakar writes that there is another connection between "Metzora" and "Motzei Ra," which can also mean to _find_ evil: "because [G-d] found all the evil hidden within him, [and brought it] to the outside." If a person devoted his energies to finding evil within other people -- G-d found evil within him, and brought it out.

So we see from this that gossiping, speaking evil about others, is tremendously harmful. It is so harmful that in a more spiritual era, people were afflicted with a special disease just for this! [Why do we not have this ailment today? Perhaps because, unfortunately, we would all find ourselves with it...]

In the Talmud, Rebbe Chama the son of Rebbe Chanina says further: what is the reparation for one who speaks evil gossip? "If he is a scholar, then let him involve himself with Torah... if not, then let him lower himself." We must understand how the cure fits the sickness.

The second answer, actually, makes sense immediately. When a person speaks about flaws in others, it is always implicit that "I am better than that. I would not do that. I am superior to that person." We should recognize that we don't know the story behind anyone else's behavior. How does he know that he is so superior? Perhaps if he were placed in the same situation, he would have done far worse!

It is the first answer which is more difficult to comprehend. Studying Torah is always a good thing -- why does it have a special connection to speaking evil?

The answer is that the two are connected in a very profound way. The power of intelligent speech was granted to human beings alone. It is this that distinguishes between humans and animals. Our intelligence, our capacity for thought, only becomes visible to others once we communicate, and it is this power which G-d granted us. Our intelligence is a "spiritual" power -- speech connects it to the physical world.

The one who speaks Lashon Hora, evil gossip, takes this special gift which G-d has given him, and uses it for evil. He takes the most spiritual power we have, one which the animals do not, and uses it for evil which no animal can duplicate. G-d gave him the ability to rise above the animals, and, as we discussed last week, he chose to use that power to lower himself beneath them.

What is Torah study? In short, it is the most positive, most spiritual use of that power of speech. It means taking that same power and using it for the greatest possible good. This is why Torah study counters the evil of gossip -- and in the process, Torah improves a person, makes him more humble, and teaches the evil of gossiping again in the future.

May we all merit to use our strengths and abilities for the good!

Good Shabbos,

Rabbi Yaakov Menken
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »

Rubystars, I am saying those things not because of his conflict with jtf, but rather things that I saw in person. I had the displeasure of meeting that beheyma in real life. Now the truth is that we should drop this discussion simply because it might direct some traffic towards the splinter sites.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 10:39:42 PM »
Truthfully I'm not in a moral position to rebuke your post, DownwithIslam, because I thought it was hilarious. But seriously, that was beyond the pale. With that said, this thread is locked.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 10:46:45 PM »
I met Yacov at last years Israel day celebration here in New York and I must say some of the stuff being said about him here falls well in the category Lashon Hara. Yacov has a good hart and tried to do his best when he was here at JTF. I really think its very wrong to go on about him months after he is no longer  a factor here at JTF. Sometimes we may be better off just moving on and allow past members to do the same.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years