Author Topic: Is Wahhabism genuinely Islamic or is it a seperate religion to Islam?  (Read 12505 times)

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
Adrian, the Wahabis go heavily after and stick to the sources of Islam. In fact this is their ideology.

Imo they have made basically an Islamic reformation, that brings them nearer to the original Islam in it's real meaning.

I do not see anything that they have added.

Try vigilantism

Uthman ibn Muammar’s indifference, however, came to be sorely tested when Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab dragged a woman accused of adultery out into a public square and stoned her to death. Some report that he had, in fact, used a heavy boulder to crush her head. The action triggered widespread fury.

Non-Muslims would profess puzzlement at the villagers’ reaction. Does Islam, like Judaism, not condemn all adulterers to death by stoning?

The perception is true, but there is a caveat. Umar ibn Khattab, one of Prophet Muhammad’s close companions and a Rightly-Guided Caliph, is said to have caught a couple engaging in adulterous sex. The Quranic punishment for such behavior was indeed death by stoning, but Ali, another companion, reminded Umar that no fewer than four witnesses are required to certify guilt for such an accusation, and that if he acted without such testimony, he himself would sin. Umar abided by Ali’s advice and pardoned the couple. It must be noted here that although Umar- whose very shadow the devil was said to run away from- had witnessed the act, he had no authority to suspend Quranic laws.

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab’s behavior was made worse by the fact that he was not recognized as al-Uyayna’s qadi, which was Uthman’s position. At best, the woman’s death was a product of vigilante justice, which flies completely in the face of Islam. In his book, the “The Eternal Message of Muhammad”, the late Abdul Rahman Azzam stated that an ulema “should be of mature age and a man of wisdom, enjoy popular support and be a person who draws on the…counsel of the natural leaders. But if he disobeys the commands of G-d and disregards the interests of the people, he will be repudiated.”

http://higher-criticism.com/2005/09/muhammad-ibn-abdul-wahhab_19.html

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 04:25:02 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The noble Koran

:laugh: :::D You've gotta be kidding me, right? There's nothing noble about that filthy rag. It's greatest use is to pick up dog excrement in the yard or line a pig pen.

is the true Word of G-d given to the Prophet Mohammad Peace be upon him.

Mohammed wasn't a prophet, he was a pedophile.

The Koran in conjunction with Hadiths of the Prophet and the pronouncements of  the four judicial schools of Islam, constitute the faith. Whilst the Koran is the word of G-d, all endeavor by men being the humble creatures that they are, can only be the best interpretation of the will of Allah and must of necessity be something less than perfect and thus understanding what is the true will of Allah to the best of one's abilities and seeking to implement the message of Allah to the best of one's abilities is what Allah asks of the Muslims and that is what the true Muslim will struggle to achieve.

So tell me Adrian are you a Muslim? Wahhabism is one of the purest forms of Islam; its terrorist, evil nature is its essence.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
The noble Koran

You've gotta be kidding me, right? There's nothing noble about that filthy rag. It's greatest use is to pick up dog excrement in the yard or line a pig pen.

Well, if you wish to gratuitously insult a book, from the anonymity of the internet, which is deemed to be the word of G-d by millions of people, who are also thoroughly decent people this is your right. Just because a person has a right to do something, that does not mean it is proper to exercise that right. Furthermore, I would respectfully suggest that you do not show proper respect to the confederacy by displaying a confederate flag, whilst making such remarks. Would you be happy for people to speak like that about the Torah?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 04:45:40 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
The flag in my signature reflects my culture and values associated with fighting against unfair taxation and for moral principles. It's also in my signature because I'm proud of the heritage I have of Southern people.

The Qu'ran is against everything moral and right. The Qu'ran stands for tyranny. The Confederate soldiers fought against what was seen as tyranny.  If I ever meet you in person I'll tell you what a trash book the Qu'ran is to your face, as I have to others.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
The flag in my signature reflects my culture and values associated with fighting against unfair taxation and for moral principles. It's also in my signature because I'm proud of the heritage I have of Southern people.

The Qu'ran is against everything moral and right. The Qu'ran stands for tyranny. The Confederate soldiers fought against what was seen as tyranny.  If I ever meet you in person I'll tell you what a trash book the Qu'ran is to your face, as I have to others.

To say a book is a thrash book is a rather different thing to suggesting using it to pick up dog excrement. That is the sort of attitude that the Communist bandits in the PRC had to ancient and venerated Chinese and Tibetan religious sites and artifacts, when it launched in to an orgy of destruction during the so called cultural revolution.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It can be somewhat a valued book only if written in the Rongo-Rongo or the Indus Valley Script.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
According to the Qur'an and Hadith, Mohammad was a terrorist, pedophile, rapist, pirate, and mass-murderer. You can't "interpret" these things away.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Adrian, how dare you come here and refer to the Koran as the holy Koran, and write Mohammed PBUH? 

In case you haven't noticed, this is a hard core Zionist forum, and members here adamantly oppose all the shenanigans and terrorism going on the world today in the name of Islam. 

Normally, we don't care what other people believe, as long as they leave Jews, Christians and other good people alone.  But when the Koran is used to justify the murder of Jews, we will care very much! 

So it looks like you've finally shown your true colors.  Either you're a Muslim, or an Islamophile white nationalist.  In any case, you're out of here.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is Sunni Islam a separate religion to Islam ? Are "the Muslim Brothers", "Islamic Jihad", Taliban, Hamas, and scores of other suni terrorists practicing a heretic form of Islam. Also the Sunni and Wahhabi Muslims don't consider each other as heretic.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Adrian Wanker,

Give it up. We're not gonna be sold by your dawa. We're not a bunch of stupid little kids. We have no respect for your so-called "holy book", which according even to Islamic tradition was put together decades after the fact from scratches left on palm leaves, rocks, and camel bones. Allah sure did a good job of preserving and transmitting his "holy word"... yeah right. Try to convert somebody else.

Moshe92

The koran is not holy.

Worst and cold regards,
Moshe

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The koran is not holy.

Worst and cold regards,
Moshe

THE TERRORIST MANIFESTO - By WORMS
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Adrian, I checked the link you posted about Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab.

The text is mainly about intern Islamic disputes.

Wahhab was in fact more strict with the religion than the rest of the Ulema. He fought mainly the bidda.

The Arabian ulema was angry about him, because he referred to certain customs, that they tolerated as "great shirk".

But according to the sources of Islam Wahhab was right in this issue. I.e. the prayer at graves.

Please summarize next time your points in a short text form. It is    exhausting to go through pages over pages of text.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think the Weiner is banned so don't hold your breath waiting for his reply.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I think the Weiner is banned so don't hold your breath waiting for his reply.

Right you are Zelhar. I banned him right after I responded to him. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am really curious what his background was.

I don't think he was a Muslim. He had for this too much etiquette.  :::D

Althrough after what the Muslims did alone in the last ten years I think blessing the arch-quranimal Mohammed is not appropriate on this forum.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My opinion is that the ban was deserved. He has posted some very disturbing and yet poignant things. At first I was inclined to bear with him and try to understand his position but I think that discussions of Islam should be posted in the Truth about Islam section which I really have never read because I know what I need to know about it and have no desire to know any more.

I hope that this banning is for the best.

Also that signature line, "Best and Warm Regards" began to sound hollow.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
My opinion is that the ban was deserved. He has posted some very disturbing and yet poignant things. At first I was inclined to bear with him and try to understand his position but I think that discussions of Islam should be posted in the Truth about Islam section which I really have never read because I know what I need to know about it and have no desire to know any more.

I hope that this banning is for the best.

Also that signature line, "Best and Warm Regards" began to sound hollow.

I will move it.  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Thank you Lisa that was a well-deserved ban.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Wahhabism was created to protect Mecca and Medina and keep them "clean" from all infidels and all that is seen as non-clean for muzzies. Thus I would say they are some kind of organization within sunni islamism.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Thank you, Lisa.

I really don't think I could have taken much more of 'Mr. Best and Warm Regards' polluting this forum with his trash.

It was clear he didn't belong here from his very first post, in which he stated:  "Hi I'm new here, it might seem like I am being a smart donkey. But am saying the following for serious reasons.

I favor the establishment of a Palestinian State alongside the State of Israel."

At JTF we understand that the creation of a 'Palestinian' state means the ethnic cleansing of Jews from Judea and Samaria, and the destruction of Israel.

It's intolerable to have twits like Adrian come here and praise the Koran, Moham, and Islam - and advocate the creation of a 'Palestinian' state - while wishing us his 'best and warm regards'.

Good job, Lisa.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Lisa,

Thank you for banning this guy.
He was really unnerving, and on top of it he was condescending closing of "Best and Warm Regards.

Thanks again, this ban was very much appreciated by me.....
ag337