Author Topic: Sheik-Owned Media Demonizes Serb Suspect in Nightclub Fight  (Read 2004 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sheik-Owned Media Demonizes Serb Suspect in Nightclub Fight
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »
I could care less about the topic being discussed. What i cant stand is the fact that the same person has yet again launched racist attacks against the righteous gentile chaimfan. This has to be stopped.
Of course you don't care. You'd rather defend a Mexican than your fellow Jew who was violently beaten up by an anti-Semitic beast. You should be ashamed.

Nadav, I am going to ask you to stop demagogically attacking Serb Avenger. Serb Avenger is a very loyal friend of the Jewish people and would never support anti-Semites beating a Jew.

Serb Avenger did not know that a Jew was involved, and did not know that Bosnian Muslims were involved. Neither did I. I was also under the impression that this was a case of the news media unfairly demonizing a Serb simply because he is a Serb.

I am asking you to stop this silly feud with Serb Avenger. And I am asking you to stop making ethnic insults against one of our loyal members.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 08:44:43 PM »
Chaim, I do seem to recall this mentioned on the forum last summer actually, very briefly. But I don't know how it was substantiated that the victim is indeed Jewish. Since you are all insisting that he is, I will just take your word for it. It doesn't mean anything in this case because the Serb did not know he was Jewish.

Even after knowing all the facts in this case, I still do not feel sorry for this victim and still think the attacker's ancestry is being exploited by the media. He was being a drunk idiot, just like his attacker was. Any Jew who would go to a nightclub and hit on a random Gentile woman (who may well have been a Muslim Nazi) is self-hating. The Serb moron who kicked his donkey was also self-hating. Like I said, there are no winners here, only losers (and I mean that literally here). A self-hating Serb and self-hating Jew and two Muslim Nazis get in a violent altercation... frankly all of them suck. But I will always point out where the media takes cheap potshots at the Serbs.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »
Chaim, I do seem to recall this mentioned on the forum last summer actually, very briefly. But I don't know how it was substantiated that the victim is indeed Jewish. Since you are all insisting that he is, I will just take your word for it. It doesn't mean anything in this case because the Serb did not know he was Jewish.

Even after knowing all the facts in this case, I still do not feel sorry for this victim and still think the attacker's ancestry is being exploited by the media. He was being a drunk idiot, just like his attacker was. Any Jew who would go to a nightclub and hit on a random Gentile woman (who may well have been a Muslim Nazi) is self-hating. The Serb moron who kicked his donkey was also self-hating. Like I said, there are no winners here, only losers (and I mean that literally here). A self-hating Serb and self-hating Jew and two Muslim Nazis get in a violent altercation... frankly all of them suck. But I will always point out where the media takes cheap potshots at the Serbs.

I agree with you. This is still a case of the news media trying to bash Serbs.