Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 3, 2009  (Read 10477 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 3, 2009
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 10:05:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you every gotten into an arguement with someone you knew was a hippie, and if so what was it about?

Thank you as always.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »
You focus too much on Islam because if the Muslims weren't Muslims they'd still be evil. It's true that the Bosnians' behavior contrasts with non-Muslim Whites but they are similar to their non-Muslim Croatian neighbors. The Armenian genocide was perpetrated by Turk Nationalists and the Iraqi Ba'ath party was Pan-Arab. Both were secular. If Muslims weren't Muslims they'd still amputate their daughters clitorises, abuse their women, and try to conquer the world. Likewise, many non-Muslims wouldn't be so different if they were Muslims. For example, the non-Muslim Mexican drug cartels behead people and their brutality often surpasses Al-Qaeda's. Islam is a sub-culture of the broader evil third world culture.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:10:22 PM by Jim Crow »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 01:58:59 AM »
Dear chaim

If you had a confrontation with one of those brown supremacist thugs from one of those pretend indian organizations such as the Mexica movement who think that they are the owners of the continent and that were the illegals even though they are a people that have accomplished little.  What would your argument be?

Can you also give a story of an encounter with an illegal alien?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:14:40 AM by Chad »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
Chaim,

Recently there was someone on the forum who asked if JTF supported the "extermination" of the Muslims.  I replied that we want the Muslims out of the Land of Israel (from the Nile to the Euphrates), and we want the Muslims to no longer threaten the world.  Once their oil money is gone due to new technology, their numbers will be drastically reduced.  But no one is proposing gas chambers and genocidal campaigns against every Muslim country.

Personally, I think the Muslims will eventually self-extinguish through failed wars of conquest, if Israel and the West are strong enough.

What are your thoughts on this?  God bless,

WestCoastJTF

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »
Last week I posed a question about you running for local government particularly in a jewish neighborhood, and you said that you won't run for office out of principle because jews should not run for office anywhere except in  Israel. So does that mean you won't run for office even if you would receive lots of money, expand the movement, get publicity, and ultimately save Israel?
Also what is your opinion on Bill Cunningham?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
I recall that you had a confrontation with Barbara Streisand. Can you elaborate. Thanks.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion on the recent joint military exercises of Turkey with Syria?

Do you think that Turkey (using U.S. supplied weapons) is a major threat to Israel?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 01:09:38 PM »
Hi Chaim, I have to apologize for not being on the forum as much. In a few days I will be off from school for awhile and will have much more time to post. Anyhow, here is my question this week. While we all agree that the Likud Party is evil to the core and has given away more Jewish land than any other party, do think it's possible that some of the Likud Knesset Members actually joined the party thinking it was right wing? I saw a few videos of Likud members speaking who clearly said they were vehemently opposed to land consessions etc... Before I found out about jtf, I myself thought the Likud was the real right wing party too so do you think its possible that a few mistaken Jews ran with the Likud thinking that this was the real right? I saw a video of Tzippi Hotoveli speaking on Arutz Sheva as well as elsewhere and she seemed pretty good. What do you think? Thanks as always Chaim and I am waiting anxiously to meet you again.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

France has the highest Muslim rate in Europe. Do you think the French will eventually become a Muslim nation?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Bourne

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 05:56:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Could you please explain the Kahanist interpretation of why the word "Israel" means "struggles with G-d," or an alternate translation, "you have struggled with G-d and with men, and have prevailed"?

Thanks,

Ephraim

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

what do you think of the phenomenon of individuals who are born Jewish but later turn against their own people and faith by converting to Islam, Christianity or Paganism? For example self-hating vermin like Uzi Zalka, notorious Serb-hater Stephen Schwartz [aka Suleyman Ahmad] and Nathaneal Kapner [a secular liberal Jew who converted to Christianity in 1971 and now runs two vicious neo-Nazi, Ku Klux Klan, Frank Weltner Protocols-style conspiracy theory blogs on WordPress: one called "realzionistnews.com" and the other called "realjewnews.com"]

There is a centuries-old proverb amongst the Heroic Serbs which warns of this phenomenon that says:

"A convert is worse than a [muslim] Turk!"

[This is in reference to the Slavs who converted to Islam during the centuries-long occupation of the Balkans by the Turkish Muslim Ottoman Empire]

I can understand that we Jews have been persecuted and murdered for thousands of years but how on earth can these creatures - who were born Jewish - turn into such vicious self-hating, vile neo-Nazi and Bolshevik Leftist muslim-loving pieces of human excrement who work towards the complete destruction of their own homeland, people and faith?

What makes these animals so dangerous is how they attempt to appeal to Christian Gentiles and Muslims by claiming - in Hitlerian-Nazi fashion that "the world is run by Zionist Jews who control the government of the United States and all the wars in the world are caused by Jews". These imbecilic Nazi morons will say things like: "You see I was born a Jew and I know how Jews think so you can believe what I am telling you is true about Zionism and the Jews wanting to rule the world and kill all you Gentiles"

Don't these converts realize or give a damn that muslims and Islamic-Nazism are growing in strength every day? That Dar al Islam and the global Muslim Caliphate is fast approaching at an exponential rate with the massive global Muslim birthrates and the Western addiction to Muslim Arab Nazi terrorist oil controlled by Persian Gulf TRILLIONAIRE Arab Muslim oil Sheiks? Don't these converts realize that in a global muslim Caliphate the muslims would still murder them despite their vicious Jew-hatred and neo-Nazism?

How do we explain to these self-hating, suicidal morons like this that appeasement of Islam - by turning against your own people and faith - simply does NOT work and that muslims will still kill you despite the fact that you have become a self-hating Jew who has turned against his own people and embraced Nazism?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:05:02 PM by 4International »