Author Topic: Leftist Indymedia hates n-i-g-g-ers Fags and spicks same as StørmFrønt  (Read 415 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=12816#more-12816   

And Jews of course                   

“Progressive” Indybay.org Welcomes Racist Hate Speech

Indybay.org moderators approved depiction of Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics as “[censored],” gay people as “faggots”
by Bill Levinson

We recently had a run-in with the San Francisco Bay Area independent media site, which (twice) deleted our comments about militant “Islam’s” treatment of gay people and women, and Indybay.org’s past history in censoring this kind of material. We know that Indybay.org relies on donations from the progressive community to maintain its operations, and progressives (including gay activists, women’s rights activists, and all Black people) should reconsider the desirability of supporting an organization:

(1) Whose support for gay rights and women’s rights ends where the militant “Islamic” world begins. Perhaps the fact that “faggot” meets with the site moderators’ approval explains this.
(2) Welcomes the most vicious imaginable hate speech, including the use of “[censored]” to refer to Black people

“Welcomes” is not an exaggeration. The site moderators’ prompt deletion of our comments is absolute proof of “exercise of editorial control.” The site owners certainly have every right in the world to delete material they find objectionable but, when they do, they assume moral and possibly (not legal advice) legal responsibility for everything they do not delete. The following depiction of Black people, Hispanics, and Asians as “[censored]” was apparently not objectionable to Indybay’s moderators, at least not until the latter was discussed here at IsraPundit in 2006. The literacy of the entry is consistent with that of a typical white supremacist, by the way.

BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA INDEPENDENT MEDIA (INDYBAY.ORG)

True Racism
      by Nordic Vengence Wednesday, Jul. 24, 2002 at 7:02 PM

This is what us so called Neo-Nazis stand for. We belive in the White aryan race. We belive that [censored] are reducing the world into one big third world slum. King BushII is a [censored] loving ass kisser to the Jew and the republican party as well. [censored] are non-white trash that also include black [censored], gook [censored] (excluding the Japanise), [censored] [censored] and towel headed sand [censored]. I would be happy if Israel and the Arabs just kill each other as much as possable.
      We also belive that Adolf Hitler was the greatist man who ever lived and his dream lives through us.
      WHITE POWER!

Indybay.org’s moderators, who are so diligent at censoring statements that support Israel or condemn militant “Islam’s” treatment of gay people and women, also sanctioned the use of “faggot” to refer to gay people. The following entry, in fact, appears three times.

OMG
      by Beaner
      Monday Nov 26th, 2001 4:16 PM
      Oh jeezus.. you were raised by slackjawed faggots, weren’t you?
      Let’s make you first.

Here is another, and it represents the general intelligence of dialogues at Indybay.org.

I agree with Eric
      by W. Subaie
      Saturday Sep 24th, 2005 6:02 PM
      Listen up tree sit faggots: I agree with Eric. It is none of your [censored] business what goes on in the privacy of his own home or in his personal life. You people need to keep your hippie asses out of the tops of trees, stop trespassing, and get a [censored] job. As a fellow tree climber, I would love to be able to come up to the top of one of those and kick your [censored] asses. Right on Eric, you do make an honest living, and I admire your dedication to your job.

Here is another use of the word “faggot” in connection with Christians.

Nude children never was a crime
      by A. Dworkin
      Thursday Jun 5th, 2008 8:50 PM
      Until Christian holy rollers like your self foisted your perverted beliefs on society. What out lawing child nudity and even sex really means is that the real pedophiles, primarily gay Christian men and women, are the only ones with access; priests, coaches, etc. “Everybodys gotta shower…” I mean take a look at the shower rooms for 13 year old in the public schools, 13? I mean 8 year olds. A whole bunch of naked “boy-hole” for every Christian faggot at their finger tips.

“Classified as a crime…” By who? “Child” who defines who is a child? Under different systems people married and had sex younger. Even in America when I was young the minimum age for marriage was 14.

Stop foisting your brain wash on eveyone would be better. But you believe that you have found the absolute truth at 18 YOA without explicitly recognizing that you are both a Christian and a homosexual. So out with it…

Who needs Indybay.org when the StørmFrønt White Nationalist Community (which we are sure shares similar attitudes toward Black people, gays, Hispanics, Jews, and Asians) is available? In any event, this material is representative of Indybay.org, which serves as a platform for the worst imaginable hatred of Israel including advocacy of violence against so-called “ZioNazis.” Given Indybay.org’s deletion of any material that criticizes militant “Islam’s” treatment of gay people, and its sanction of the use of “faggot” to refer to gay people, perhaps Indybay.org shares the attitude of genuine Nazis toward homosexuals as well as Jews. Meanwhile, we suppose that Indybay.org’s advice to women in militant “Islamic” countries is to lie back and enjoy it when they are raped, and to keep their mouths shut lest the be stoned to death.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03