Author Topic: Absolutely revolting!!! Obama as Jesus Christ  (Read 1144 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Absolutely revolting!!! Obama as Jesus Christ
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:40:18 AM »
This is beyond ignorant. And he allows it without saying anything. What decent human would allow themselves to be called Jesus Christ without correcting those saying it? I guess that goes to show obama is not a decent human, one of about a million examples.

Article here

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=96138

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Absolutely revolting!!! Obama as Jesus Christ
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:55:14 AM »
He probably commissioned the painting himself. He seems to be the type to behave that way, he is a legend in his own mind.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »
This is beyond ignorant. And he allows it without saying anything. What decent human would allow themselves to be called Jesus Christ without correcting those saying it? I guess that goes to show obama is not a decent human, one of about a million examples.

Article here

This Pro Israel Christian site has some more   

http://www.forzion.com/full-article.php?news=7177
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »
He probably commissioned the painting himself. He seems to be the type to behave that way, he is a legend in his own mind.

drlmg,

You might be right, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »
I would think that this would be illegal because you're not supposed to do anything promoting the death of a president. I would think an artwork portraying the president being executed would get the Secret Service involved.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »
I would think that this would be illegal because you're not supposed to do anything promoting the death of a president. I would think an artwork portraying the president being executed would get the Secret Service involved.
GOOD POINT BUT BECAUSE IT' PROMOTES OBAMA I THINK THEIR NOT WORRIED
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »

Yes imagine if a conservative did an artwork with Obama being subjected to a firing squad. To me this is the same type of artwork. It's promoting the execution of the president and I think the Secret Service should step in and stop it.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 03:04:59 PM »
Yes, crucify him!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »
This is exactly the same thing, the so called German "Christians" did with Hitler in the 3. Reich.

I think the hardcore Obama worshipper are coming out of the ranks of the Nation of Islam. I found this section in the article Mord posted:

Others, such as Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, have been far clearer in their nearly religious adoration of Obama. As WND reported, Farrakhan declared last year that when Obama talks, "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
CBPTH you can probably get away with saying that since you're German and not American and American rules don't apply to you.  :laugh:

;D I thought about it under the impulse of the moment. But why not crucify him? Obama supporters (obsessed people who think he is a God) would have place to pray to their "God". They can put the cross with the crucify Obama on the Nevada Test Site.  :::D

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »
[Someone posted this picture at another forum I am admin at and I deleted it.

>:(quote author=drlmg link=topic=34159.msg346297#msg346297 date=1240843218]

Article here

[/quote]
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »

Brilliant observation.... I never even thought of it. Wouldn't it be great if the fruitcake that painted this was detained by the secret service and interrogated then forced to take it down. That just makes me giddy like an excited little girl just thinking about it!!!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »

Yes imagine if a conservative did an artwork with Obama being subjected to a firing squad. To me this is the same type of artwork. It's promoting the execution of the president and I think the Secret Service should step in and stop it.

Another good point, I trhink I will start squealing any time now!!!  HA HA HA HA!!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 07:47:36 PM »
CBPH.... funny. I say they evacuate the real conservatives then move the whole whitehouse to the NV test site!!