Author Topic: Please pray for Private Stephen Dale Green, victim of Kangaroo Court  (Read 658 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
U.S. Soldier To Be Tried for "Rape", "Murder"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090427/ap_on_re_us/us_iraq_rape_slaying_2

Please join me in praying for an utter and irrevocable judgment against the Nazi beasts that are legally seeking to murder this young American hero. I do not know if the charges are true. They could be lies based on the testimony of Iraqi al-Qaeda "insurgents" who were freed in exchange for "war-crimes" testimony against our troops or lies told by traitor soldiers who were offered major gelt in exchange for spreading stories. (The way this little Iraqi Nazi whore Abeer al-Janabi, yimach schma vezichra, was supposedly killed is perfectly within the m.o. of rampaging Iraqi beasts who rape and kill their own women and girls for not covering their ankles enough or going to the market without a male companion.) Or, the charges might be true, and the inevitable result when eighteen-year-old kids witness their brothers and sisters getting murdered left and right by Muslim Nazi butchers every single day (he just witnessed the slayings of five of his Army buddies shortly before this alleged incident happened) without even being allowed to fire a shot back in self-defense. Either way, this is a hideous abomination that will be judged by Hashem one way or another, but let us pray that it will be done in this lifetime as well as the next. It would be nothing less than delightful to see how the federal prosecutors and KY jurors in this case would enjoy the blessing of being diagnosed with lymphosarcoma. I wish there were some way to find a legal defense fund for Private Green; I would certainly post the info if I could find it.

One last comment that I will make: even though I do absolutely condemn these actions if they are true (we must NEVER stand for allowing Americans or any other sane peoples to defile themselves with Arab Nazi whores), it is undeniable that the so-called "heroic Iraqi resistance" would crumble within days if this incident, if it REALLY were done by U.S. soldiers, were repeated a few hundred times. Muzzies are all cowards who cannot handle it when the savagery they visit on infidels and fellow Muslims they have some crazy disagreement with alike is handed back to them.

SerbAvenger

Quote from: Yahoo News
Ex-soldier trial for rape, murder in Iraq opens
by BRETT BARROUQUERE, Associated Press Writer

PADUCAH, Ky. – An ex-soldier charged with raping and killing a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and slaying her family set the girl's body ablaze after shooting her several times, prosecutors said Monday during opening statements at his federal trial.

Steven Dale Green, 23, of Midland, Texas, faces more than a dozen charges, including sexual assault and four counts of murder, stemming from the March 2006 attack in Iraq's so-called "Triangle of Death." After he shot the girl in the face several times, Green then used kerosene to set fire to her body, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Brian Skaret

"They left behind the carnage of all carnage," Skaret said of Green and other soldiers accused in the attack on March 12, 2006.

The defense, in its opening statement, asked jurors to consider the extraordinary circumstances that had confronted while serving in Iraq. Green, who has pleaded not guilty, is being tried in a civilian court because he was discharged from the Army before being charged.

Skaret said Green talked frequently of wanting to kill Iraqis, but when pressed, would tell people he wasn't serious.

Skaret told jurors that a group of soldiers, including Green, were playing cards and drinking whiskey at a checkpoint near Mahmoudiyah, about 20 miles south of Baghdad.

Talk turned to having sex with Iraqi women, when one soldier mentioned the al-Janabi family, who lived nearby, Skaret said. Soldiers then went to the home where, according to prosecutors, Green pulled the father, mother, and daughters ages 6 and 14 into another room, then pushed the 14-year-old out.

Skaret said Green used a shotgun to kill the three in the room with him and told the soldiers that the family was dead.

He then raped the girl and shot her, according to Skaret.

As the girl lay helpless, "Steven Green went over to the wall and picked up a gun and he shot her in the face again and again," Skaret said.

Later, Green would talk about the killings to superior officers, other soldiers and even civilian friends, Skaret said.

In Green's defense, attorney Patrick Bouldin painted a picture of young soldiers in harsh wartime conditions, lacking leadership and receiving little help from the Army to deal with the loss of their friends.

He said before the attack, Green had lost five colleagues in combat, including four in a short span. A federal public defender, Bouldin showed jurors a videotape of Green speaking at a memorial service for two sergeants who had died.

He said soldiers had lost so many friends and leaders they could no longer perform their duties.

"Context," Bouldin said. "You've got to understand the context."

Green's trial is being held in Paducah because of the western Kentucky city's proximity to Fort Campbell on the Kentucky-Tennessee border where Green was based with the 101st Airborne Division.

Other soldiers involved in the attack were prosecuted in military court, including two who pleaded guilty and acknowledged taking part in the rape, and a third who was convicted because prosecutors said he went to the family's home knowing what was planned. A fourth who stayed behind at the checkpoint pleaded guilty to being an accessory.

Green's discharge papers, filed in the case, showed he received an honorable discharge in May 2006 after being diagnosed with a personality disorder.

Bouldin didn't address why Green was discharged from the Army.

During his nearly 90-minute opening statement, Bouldin repeatedly talked about how the Army had failed Green's platoon by not providing adequate leadership and mental health assistance for soldiers who had lost numerous friends in war.

Bouldin said Green was prescribed a mood-stabilizing drug, but the Army never followed up on his mental state before the attack.

"He told the psychologist, 'I'm so upset. I'm having trouble here. I want to kill all these guys (Iraqis) because I can't tell them apart,'" Bouldin said.

Green was allowed to stay in the platoon and, at the time of the attack, had been staffing a checkpoint in the "Triangle of Death" for 21 days, Bouldin added.

On Monday afternoon, two relatives of the Iraqi family testified about finding blood and human remains at the family home when they went to put out a fire.

Abu Faras, a cousin to al-Janabi family members, told jurors he found the body of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim al-Janabi ablaze in the living room. He said her mother, father and sister were shot to death in a bedroom.

A younger brother of Abeer's also testified.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Please pray for Private Stephen Dale Green, victim of Kangaroo Court
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »
Serb,

I respect your opinions and insights, but I can not pray for this young man.

I followed this story when it was first revealed what had happened and it is a terrible case from any angle you look at it.

Whether he had mental problems prior to joining the armed services or got mental problems during his tour of service; that does not excuse his actions. 

If my memory serves me correctly, their are witnesses who are fellow soldiers with this man who are slated to testify about the crime he has committed; so, it is not only a family member of this young girl who is testify against him.

I'm sorry this soldier is no American hero in my eyes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »
Serb,

I respect your opinions and insights, but I can not pray for this young man.

I followed this story when it was first revealed what had happened and it is a terrible case from any angle you look at it.

Whether he had mental problems prior to joining the armed services or got mental problems during his tour of service; that does not excuse his actions. 

If my memory serves me correctly, their are witnesses who are fellow soldiers with this man who are slated to testify about the crime he has committed; so, it is not only a family member of this young girl who is testify against him.

I'm sorry this soldier is no American hero in my eyes.

I agree. I believe that what this man did was despicable... He should be punished...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »
Serb Avenger wrote:

One last comment that I will make: even though I do absolutely condemn these actions if they are true (we must NEVER stand for allowing Americans or any other sane peoples to defile themselves with Arab Nazi whores), it is undeniable that the so-called "heroic Iraqi resistance" would crumble within days if this incident, if it REALLY were done by U.S. soldiers, were repeated a few hundred times. Muzzies are all cowards who cannot handle it when the savagery they visit on infidels and fellow Muslims they have some crazy disagreement with alike is handed back to them.

Sorry, I disagree. 

I don't condone rape, no matter who the victim is, or who is doing the raping. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:37:07 PM »
I don't condone it either; it is an abomination for a civilized person to defile himself with a Muslim beast. But you never see Iraqi al-Qaeda Nazis getting prosecuted for murdering American soldiers or for raping and killing their own women. This young man might either be the victim of mental illness caused by combat, or the victim of a complete and utter lie and hoax.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 09:40:32 PM »
I don't condone it either; it is an abomination for a civilized person to defile himself with a Muslim beast. But you never see Iraqi al-Qaeda Nazis getting prosecuted for murdering American soldiers or for raping and killing their own women. This young man might either be the victim of mental illness caused by combat, or the victim of a complete and utter lie and hoax.

Let's wait and see what comes up in the trial.