Author Topic: Nazi EU Stormtroopers Attack Serbs AGAIN  (Read 555 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nazi EU Stormtroopers Attack Serbs AGAIN
« on: April 27, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »
EU Police Commit Pogrom Against Serb Demonstrators in Kosovo

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090427/ap_on_re_eu/eu_kosovo_tense_north

These are the same "police" that stand by cheering and clapping while Albanazi mobs beat and rape Serbs. Yimach schmam!

Quote from: Yahoo News
Police disperse Serb protest in Kosovo's north
By Nebi Qena, Associated Press Writer
1 hr 34 mins ago

MITROVICA, Kosovo – Serbs protesting the building of homes for ethnic Albanians in Kosovo's tense north threw two hand grenades and fired gunshots at European Union police officers, who responded with tear gas and stun grenades to drive the crowd away Monday.

It was the gravest incident since the EU took over policing Kosovo from the United Nations late last year, as part of an earlier peace plan that opened the way for the heavily Albanian region to declare independence from Serbia.

Dozens of NATO peacekeepers in riot gear and armored vehicles rushed to provide support after the protesters broke through Kosovo police lines and shots were fired in the direction of EU police officers.

Christophe Lamfalussy, spokesman for the EU police mission, said only minor injuries were reported.

A similar incident occurred Saturday at the same construction site in Mitrovica, a northern town bitterly divided into Serb and Albanian communities whose members often clash.

Serbs have said they will allow Albanians to return to northern Kosovo only if Serbs are permitted to go back to the Albanian-run south.

Kosovo's drive for independence in early 2008 received strong backing from the United States and major European Union nations, and 58 countries have so far recognized it as an independent country.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Nazi EU Stormtroopers Attack Serbs AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 07:43:13 PM »
CF, the muzzies are being put in charge everywhere. In CUNY, the past month has been "Islam awareness month" in which the imams walk around giving out candies and treats to try and make islam look cute. I am sure they manage to find some fools who actually convert. It's incredible what is going on.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Nazi EU Stormtroopers Attack Serbs AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »
You are correct. I heard the figure that the Saudi government alone spends at least 75 billion dollars each year in worldwide dawa efforts. I am sure that is a low figure.