Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 19, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:56:18 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: "Imam for Peace": Exterminate the Jews
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:09:03 AM »
What can be said about this?

Radical Islam has never and will never except and/or tolerate Judaism.
Islam's sole goal is to eradicate anyone and everyone who is a "nonbeliever" of the sick handbook referred to as the Koran which promotes the cult of Islam and despicable teachings of their so-called "prophet" Mohammed.

What the World does not seem to grasp is the concept that Islam wants Islam to be everywhere and anywhere; and sharia law should be the law to govern the laws of the World.

Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and any other religion should cease to exist under Islamic rule.

People of the World had better open their blinded eyes, before we all end up living in a World that no one signed up for.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 04:10:05 AM »
This example is nothing more than proof how much should muslims be trusted.......on tv it is "we love everyone", in general muslim crowd it is "we hate anyone who is a non-muslim".
Of course, Jews are always first on the list for eradication by Muslims...and not long after that Christians, Hinduists and anyone in general who opposes Sharia.
Someone just recently mentioned how there is someone who is investigating mosques across the US to give a report about what the true nature of Islamist idea of the world future is. I really hope he succeeds in such an important investigation and opens the eyes of those who ignore the problem and call it "religious freedom"

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »
I'm worried, but not freaking out.  If, and thats a purely hypothetical if, they should succeed and have power in every corner of the world, their lazy and corrupt governments would collapse on themselves and the right leaders would take their places, exterminating any hint of islam in their corridors.  Perhaps that is the renewal the Hindus believe will happen;  Islam consumes the world and then becomes extinguished, and we rebuild from nothing.

But, G-d willing, that will not be the case.  We can extinguish the embers before we have a forest fire on our hands.
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »
Our best weapon is knowledge.   Israel must never surrender Judea or Samaria to the Palestinians.  God does not want the land he gave to the Jewish nation to be divided.