Author Topic: Arab views on American and European companies  (Read 1849 times)

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
Arab views on American and European companies
« on: April 21, 2009, 04:13:21 PM »

I especially liked the part where the reporter said all the money earned by these companies funds Israel's killing of innocent children. :D
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arab views on American and European companies
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 03:13:10 PM »
Yeah... the Zionists...  :laugh:

These Muslim propagnda (stupid propaganda and sometimes really funny) is typically. They always say the "bad Zionist". Zionists knocked down the WTC, Zionists are murderer, Zionists are baby killers, if a Muslim has no food then the Zionist ate it, if it's raining then the Zionist did it,...

Hey, it would be great if we would have this power!! These stupid Muslims are that unrealistic... If we would have that power I am very sure we would remore Islam. But we have not that power! But one day (God willing) we will have that power.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Arab views on American and European companies
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 03:40:16 AM »
I don't get their point. Why shouldn't Nestlé invest in Israel? I has factories throughout the GLOBE! And when high tech firms settle in Israel it is due to the good skills and high standard of science! This is an iranian envy report from Tehran, nothing more! It must hurt them so much to be a bunch of illiterate donkeys and not participating in globalization!  :::D ;D