Author Topic: We'll see the truth.  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
We'll see the truth.
« on: May 07, 2009, 10:12:58 PM »
I'm a part of a site where there is people all over the world.

I've been reading profiles of Islamist. I see a lot with anti-Israel remarks and photos.

I talk to them, they all give the same answers.... 'I'm not extremists, I don't hate Jews, it's just occupation that I hate'.

Well I made a profile of a Palestinian 'Holy Jihad Warrior' and I'm going to talk to the same people to see what they say to there 'friends' and we will find out. :)

I'll keep updates.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: We'll see the truth.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »
Don't expect any grand Epiphany's to occur.

I am sure it will be more of the same old, same old.

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 11:31:31 PM »
Yeah pretty much what I expect.... First....

Before - "We do not hate the Jews, it's an occupation. This is why we hate Israel, religion has nothing to do with it!"

After - "Only if Hitler suceeded, someday we will finish the job!"

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 11:47:17 PM »
Yeah pretty much what I expect.... First....

Before - "We do not hate the Jews, it's an occupation. This is why we hate Israel, religion has nothing to do with it!"

After - "Only if Hitler suceeded, someday we will finish the job!"

Well Benjamin,
Pretty much their standard responses.  No???
"No, it has nothing to do with the Jewish religion.  We just think Jews and every other religion that does not accept Mohammed and the Koran as their way of life and set of beliefs, they should simply cease to exist."

Nah, not at all about religion.
Just death to all the non-believers. 

Really, what truly peaceful and tolerant people they are, those lovely Muslims.....

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 03:07:20 AM »
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2077.htm

Here is a good example of their philosopy about Jews in Gaza.

Title of Video: Qatari Cleric Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi: The Jews Are Our Enemies Because They Are Infidels, Not Because They Occupied Palestine

Following is an excerpt from a Friday sermon delivered by Qatari cleric Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi, which aired on Qatar TV on January 9, 2009.

Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi: We do not treat the Jews as our enemies just because they occupied Palestine, or because they occupied a precious part of our Arab and Islamic world. We will treat the Jews as our enemies even if they return Palestine to us, because they are infidels. They rejected Allah and His messengers.

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 08:52:35 PM »
Yes, all true. I already knew this, just wanted to catch them in there hypocritical acts. And I've caught so many, brain washed.... Insane.... Can't even all them human beings, I don't know what to call them!

February I go to 4 month basic training for the IDF, I will have to deal with these pigs!

Tikva, Israel needs to stand strong and not let the left wingers, Islamic symphasizers and lovers, or ANYONE stand in there way. G-d keep us strong!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »
Yes, all true. I already knew this, just wanted to catch them in there hypocritical acts. And I've caught so many, brain washed.... Insane.... Can't even all them human beings, I don't know what to call them!

February I go to 4 month basic training for the IDF, I will have to deal with these pigs!

Tikva, Israel needs to stand strong and not let the left wingers, Islamic symphasizers and lovers, or ANYONE stand in there way. G-d keep us strong!

Good luck.
I, presently, have two cousins in the IDF.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Keep us updated if you can.
Take care and be careful.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 01:46:31 AM »
Good luck Benjamin!

Of course Israel will win in the end but it seems as if things are going to get real sick in the future on view of all the sick Islamic sympathizing and deceit by Islamicists.

I've been learning more about "Taqiyya" and see it as the number one weapon those animals are using in their manipulation.

DanbenNoah, you have a great pic of Hussein there... LOL
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 07:42:33 AM »
I believe we have to stand strong for the almighty's word, and try to be righteous citizens.  God has a plan for these Islamic terrorists to fall, in his own planned time.