Author Topic: GREAT GREAT GREAT- David Duke thrown OUT of CZECH  (Read 1109 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
GREAT GREAT GREAT- David Duke thrown OUT of CZECH
« on: April 26, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »
Its TRUE. Duke expelled from Czech Republic
April 26, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke was expelled from the Czech Republic.

http://jta.org/news/article/2009/04/26/1004638/duke-arrested-in-czech-republic

Duke left the country Saturday, the day after Czech police arrested him in Prague on suspicion of denying the Holocaust, The New York Times reported. His lawyer, Klara Slamova, said police ordered Duke to leave the country, according to reports.  :::D

Czech authorities reportedly had focused on Duke's book "My Awakening," which has passages challenging or justifying the Holocaust, according to the Czech news agency CTK. Denying the Holocaust carries a maximum sentence of three years in prison in the Czech Republic. GOOD, DO NOT PASS GO YOU FREAK, GO TO JAIL  :laugh:

A local neo-Nazi group had invited Duke, whose lecture at Charles University was canceled by the Prague school. He had appearances scheduled for Saturday in Prague and Sunday in Brno.

HA HA HA  :::D :laugh: :::D  Duke, the PIG, (with his books on SICKO VERMIN sex and TAX EVASION) was thrown OUT of the CZECH REPUBLIC.  What a SICK demented creature! LOL  :P
  The S.A. FAGGOT went to CZECH to DENY the Holocaust- WHAT A JERK- stupid DUMB JERK! This IDIOT has ZERO CLUE on how many WHITE CHRISTIANS were MURDERED in the Holocaust, and of ALL places!! The CZECH REPUBLIC he went to DENY the Holocaust!  He will be THROWN out of CZECH- GOOD, thrown out of US, thrown OUT of CZECH- and his 'buddy' is Ahmadinejad- a BROWN short QUEER LOL

BTW: God put it on my heart VERY STRONG about 6 weeks ago, that if he REFUSED to repent, he would face serious consequences, so, I did what I felt in my heart was the right thing, and CURSED him, and God ANSWERED!  People that are RIGHT- and LOVE God- CURSE evildoers, God is SICK OF IT!

THANK YOU HASHEM for JUDGING this UNRIGHTEOUS vermin MAGGOT FILTH!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: GREAT GREAT GREAT- David Duke thrown OUT of CZECH
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »
I have heard it before. Good news. He deserved it.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »
Over 70000 Germans murdered in cold blood in the T4 extermination, also many devout white Christians murdered in cold blood by the Nazis. If David Duke cares about white people he sure doesn't know how to show it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
Over 70000 Germans murdered in cold blood in the T4 extermination, also many devout white Christians murdered in cold blood by the Nazis. If David Duke cares about white people he sure doesn't know how to show it.
David Duke cares about David Duke and nobody else
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »

He uses deception, like the Nazis.

Various methods of deception were used to gain consent – particularly in Catholic areas where parents were generally uncooperative. Parents were told that their children were being sent to "Special Sections" for children where they would receive improved care.[26] The children sent to these centres were kept for "assessment" for a few weeks and then killed by lethal injection, their deaths recorded as "pneumonia". Autopsies were usually performed, and brain samples were taken to be used for medical research.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »
Gayvid Duke (ys) should just convert to Islam already. He probably already has.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 02:13:29 PM »
Why do the Europeans allow Ahmadinejad to go to Europe when he has called the holocaust a myth? I guess the laws don't apply to him since Iran exports oil.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »
Why do the Europeans allow Ahmadinejad to go to Europe when he has called the holocaust a myth? I guess the laws don't apply to him since Iran exports oil.

In Hungary, Nazis demonstrated against the Holocaust. They said "nothing is true about it"... They are still free...Western Europe is bit better, some nazis were arrested, because of called myth the Holocaust.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »

I think if Duke does have a sincere religion, it's the religion of Jew hatred. This is of course compatible with Islam, the CI folks he's friends with, and other anti-Semites.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »

I think if Duke does have a sincere religion, it's the religion of Jew hatred. This is of course compatible with Islam, the CI folks he's friends with, and other anti-Semites.

It's probably also to the so called white God of Odin.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 09:54:41 PM »

I could not agree more with Mord's above referenced quote.
When push comes to shove, David Duke cares about David Duke and nobody else.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »
David Puke deserved it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 02:21:25 AM »
Puke is a terrible person for the white civil rights movement in America, and he has all the wrong ideas.