Author Topic: Gazans now drowning in their own feces  (Read 8802 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Gazans now drowning in their own feces
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2007, 01:06:51 PM »
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord G-d; and not rather that he should return from his ways, and live?

I cannot agree with any of you on this issue. I am sorry. G-d's feelings are clearly spelled out in this.

So you're a prophet?

After all, the men who drowned in the Red Sea surely were just serving their country. They were just following orders. They're innocent too. They also had wives and children.

I didn't say I was a prophet. But let me ask you something...do prophets grow up from little boys?

And how are you to know if someone is or is not? I don't claim to be. But I believe, when I read something directly from someone we ALL consider to have been a prophet of G-d, that his words are just as relevant today as they were thousands of years ago. G-d doesn't rejoice. He plainly said that He didn't. I take Him at His word.

As for the Egyptians...it's a different circumstance. Women and kids didn't die there. Soldiers died. And they were trying to make war on the Hebrews. That's a different situation altogether.

And the Ancient Ones aren't trying to make war on Israel? Why do these same 'civilians' then allow rockets to be launched from their rooftops and weapons to be stored in their homes? Why do they elect a Hamas government? Why do they roam the streets and scream 'death to the jews'? Why did they celebrate 9/11? Why do random grandmothers blow themselves up and kill our women and children?

If you are kind to the cruel, then you end up being cruel to the kind. Which prophet said that? Our Rabbis teach us this in the Talmud:

כל מי שנעשה רחמן במקום אכזרי
סוף שנעשה אכזרי במקום רחמן 

Qohelet Raba, 7:16 

All who are made to be compassionate in the place of the cruel 
In the end are made to be cruel in the place of the compassionate .

There was no prophet who said this.  But even this quote is interpreted wrongly. In the case of this quote...being cruel to the Arabs in order to be kind, would be to remove them from their homes in Aza and all over the land if Israel and make them leave for another Arab state. Eventually, I am certain they would be happier and I know for certain we would be happier.

One does not have to rejoice in their deaths to fulfill this quote. If you think that it is, I would think that your interpretation is off.

Well maybe they will leave if there are more sewage exploisions. We can only pray.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2007, 01:12:08 PM »
Personally I doubt it. I think we are headed for one massive all out war. I think HaShem will carry us through as in 1967. But I think that is the direction we are headed.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »
Dawntreader I must repeat to you what I said before.

Go to Kahane.org and listen to the entire shiur from YU. It's in their audio section. Rav Kahane clears up your questions very well in that shiur.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »
Dawntreader I must repeat to you what I said before.

Go to Kahane.org and listen to the entire shiur from YU. It's in their audio section. Rav Kahane clears up your questions very well in that shiur.

YES DO THIS.  The Rav explains it all like how most of Psalms is violent and says how G-d hates the wicked and shoudl curse them.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD