Author Topic: Iranian Muslim Nazis responding to our Hebrew video that Dan Ben Noah translated  (Read 692 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Look at how they fear an Israeli strike on their nuclear terrorist bomb-making program!

If only we were in charge of Israel, Jew-hating Nazis everywhere would live in fear!

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,34175.0.html

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Unfortunately there are a lot of good Iranians who oppose the islamic regime and want nothing from islam.
A lot of Iranians in the Netherlands do not even call themselves muslim anymore.

If only it were a black and white story you could indeed just bomb bomb bomb Iran.
Bombing their nuclear facilities is a good start though and Mossad should assasinate some mullah's. Assasinating ahmadinejad seems purposeless since he is just a stooge. No idiot like that is really in charge of a country.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Robert, no one here said to bomb all of Iran.  All Chaim has been saying is that Israel should destroy Iran's nuclear facility like they did with the one in Iraq a while back. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Unfortunately there are a lot of good Iranians who oppose the islamic regime and want nothing from islam.
A lot of Iranians in the Netherlands do not even call themselves muslim anymore.

Robert, I've known and spoken to so many Iraninas, it's not even funny. I have a good idea on where they stand and what they are. There are no "good" Iranians! They are the scum of the earth - an evil nation! All you can say about them is that they are more intelligent than Arabs and have a more ancient culture - but they are just as immoral. They deserve everything bad that's coming to them and then some more. It is true that many of them are opposed to the mullah regime. But it doesn't mean that they are pro-Israel and philosemitic. They ALL HATE the Jews. Don't forget also that Persia is a historical, one of the oldest and most inveterate enemies of the West. If there are 2, 3, 4 or whatever (I can't imagine there are much more) righteous Iranians, let G-d take care of them. I don't think Israel should hesitate to nuke Iran out of existence.