Author Topic: Why did the hussein admin try to reenact 9/11 over Manhattan?  (Read 935 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
What an atrocity.  Aside from the high cost and utter disregard for New Yorkers, not to mention the fact that the "photo shoot" was totally unnecessary and that there is such a thing as photoshop, if the white house NEEDED a picture of an airplane near skyscrapers in NYC (which it doesn't),...

Discuss your propositions and theories here as to why the F*%& obama and his people had this done, in TOP SECRECY.

Any ideas?
aka Someone Else

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why did the hussein admin try to reenact 9/11 over Manhattan?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »
He is a sick and cruel hearted beast who will receive his punishment in the world to come. I have nothing but disgust concerning this entire scene. There is no way that a President could be so callous and unthinking as to allow this 'fly-over' to occur.

Shame on Obama, shame on his administration, shame on America!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »
He is a sick and cruel hearted beast who will receive his punishment in the world to come. I have nothing but disgust concerning this entire scene. There is no way that a President could be so callous and unthinking as to allow this 'fly-over' to occur.

Shame on Obama, shame on his administration, shame on America!

I agree, muman, but WHY did he do this?  There was an ulterior motive.  I am curious to see what JTFers think was the true motive.
aka Someone Else

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »
Ok, I'll give it a shot and share my thoughts.

It's possible that the marxists in the White House are so bored to tears....Hussien and his administration have nothing worthwhile to do with their time.
They have stolen trillions, raised taxes, kissed the butts of every Muslims on Earth. Now that the damage has been done they seem to have too much free time on their hands. With all this free time and no real work to do they thought it might be funny to ( stir things up a bit )  so they authorized this fly over just to sit back and laugh at the fear they instilled in the New Yorkers. Obama and his administration have no love for Americans, therefore it's possible this may have been a prank to amuze themselves. The White House not warning New Yorkers of that fly over photo shoot is evidence that my idea is not so far stretched.

Shalom - Dox  

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »
Hi Xoce,
I got your pm and I'm sending you something tonight.

Anyways, you ask theories as to why this inept President has done such an idiotic and expensive stunt.
Well, who can say why this inept President and his unqualified Administration do anything.
It's like asking why is he allowing the release of the  torture interrogation documents or why is he passing over the decision to the Attorney General (Eric Holder) of whether or not to prosecute Bush and his Administration for the idiotic charges of abuse at Gitmo.

This inept man and his unqualified Administration do not have any rhyme or reason for what they do, decisions they make, policies they enforce, and actions they take.  

The worst part of all this is Obama and his Administration do things and then do not take responsibility for what they do.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »
Pardon my French but he is one sick SOB.  And further proof of not to trust this animal that he has full power over all our defense, military secrets and everything else. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 11:17:40 PM »
Pardon my French but he is one sick SOB.  And further proof of not to trust this animal that he has full power over all our defense, military secrets and everything else. 

Hi Wolf ! Remember his Arrogance will be his demise. G-d hates arrogance.

Shalom - Dox

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »

Pardon my Arabic. This Piece of Sh** doesn't give a damn about this country he cozies up with enemies of this country and make a joke out of the worst disaster this country has seen since Pearl Harbor. Screw him I hope he get Swine Flu.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 11:14:51 AM »
I think they wanted to get the gut reactions of by-standers in Manhattan.  It was a cheap trick and cost the taxpayers over $300,000.  Maybe terrorists are planning to try it again, and think they can pull it off because of everyone's complacency.   

There was just as much panic and horror as on 911.  Make not mistake about it, this was a planned event!!!  We have seen nothing but chaos in the last 4 months after this President came into office.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 11:15:15 AM »
I think it was a patriotic Air Force Pilot trying to send a SOS to the American people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03