Author Topic: Michael Savage on L.I. congressman Steve Israel attacking him  (Read 481 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D             
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Michael Savage on L.I. congressman Steve Israel attacking him
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 07:27:14 AM »
Savage delivers as always; he's destroying this Steve Palestine. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »
Savage delivers as always; he's destroying this Steve Palestine. ;D
Very true :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 08:12:10 AM »
I am not defending this pig congressman but Michael Faggot is far from innocent and should not be supported in any way.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »
I am not defending this pig congressman but Michael Faggot is far from innocent and should not be supported in any way.
I think I may know the congressman from my high school years. The name and face are the same however I am talking  over thirty years ago so its hard to really say. From what I can look up on Congressman Steve Israel he was born in Brooklyn so unless he moved to Queens at some point its not the same person. I was going to email his office and ask if he ever lived in Queens but after seeing the congressman's political position on issues I really lost interest in knowing if it was. I have only listened to Savage a few times over the years but what he said in the YouTube is very true.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years