Author Topic: Islam in my town  (Read 13820 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Islam in my town
« on: May 03, 2009, 08:13:24 AM »
I have taken some pictures from my room. This is the typical picture you can see always on the streets in my town. It's always the same here.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:34:46 AM by German Kahanist »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Islam in my town
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »
So, do you also wake in the morning with this lovely music ?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »
So, do you also wake in the morning with this lovely music ?

Yes, sometimes..if the turks listen to loud music  ;D

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »
I meant more specifically to the loud screaming 'prayers' they shout from the turrets of their mosques.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »
I meant more specifically to the loud screaming 'prayers' they shout from the turrets of their mosques.

I live far away from the mosque... I don't hear anything

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »
How can you live in that town?  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »
So glad I live where I do.  We do have syrians here but NONE of them anywhere near me.

my house is between two churches; they probably act as muslim repellants  :::D
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 08:49:11 AM »
In my town I have never met muslims.  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 09:57:33 AM »

You are a lucky guy...

I can't move. I don't have the money. But one day I will move! I will!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

You are a lucky guy...

But we have gypsies.  :'(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 10:38:05 AM »

You are a lucky guy...

But we have gypsies.  :'(

Same dreck different a-holes.

Btw, I know a good friend, she is black and we often meet. I won't say her name here. But now I understand why a lot JTFers don't like blacks. She is a girl but also a danger. I thought I can trust her and told her some private things. But I can't trust a black girl. She said it to her friends. She is playing with me.
Don't trust black people

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »
My city has 330,000 inhabitants and EIGHT mosques!  :o The biggest of them recently constructed by fanatic antisemitic Milli Görüs party... It will have 6 minarets as soon as they agree with the city's administration about the height of the minarets. They want to have 50 to 60m, the administration says 35m (which is still the height of a 12-storey building).... The muezzin is already shouting his anti-Western surahs!
Another big one is on they way to be built downtown! A really big one!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
My city has 330,000 inhabitants and EIGHT mosques!  :o The biggest of them recently constructed by fanatic antisemitic Milli Görüs party... It will have 6 minarets as soon as they agree with the city's administration about the height of the minarets. They want to have 50 to 60m, the administration says 35m (which is still the height of a 12-storey building).... The muezzin is already shouting his anti-Western surahs!

Bielefeld has 8 mosques? wow  :o

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »

Bielefeld has 8 mosques? wow  :o
Yes, an Arb one where the British Muslims go also, a simple one. The big Milli Görüs one, 2 DITIB mosques - one near downtown, the Grey Wolves' mosque, the Nigerian mosque, another one from a Turkish party (I don't remember their name right now - but they are right wing), another 2 ones in the outskirts!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »
Huh? Greay wolves mosque?? Grauen Wölfe? They are racists! If a Graue Wölfe Moschee is allowed in Germany that there should be a Meir Kahane Synagogues allowed

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 10:09:48 AM »
Chaim what you said regarding black people is very true never to trust them.
We have recently lost a very dear friend,who was living Saint.He was killed by black people,maybe 40 of them attacked him.

http://www.islandsbusiness.com/news/index_dynamic/containerNameToReplace=MiddleMiddle/focusModuleID=130/focusContentID=14105/tableName=mediaRelease/overideSkinName=newsArticle-full.tpl

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
Imagine the world without nazis and without muslims.  :P

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 10:41:24 AM »
Imagine the world without nazis and without muslims.  :P

A better world!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »
Huh? Greay wolves mosque?? Grauen Wölfe? They are racists! If a Graue Wölfe Moschee is allowed in Germany that there should be a Meir Kahane Synagogues allowed

Yes, a grey wolves mosque. I would take a picture. Butz there are ALWAYS people around and inside. I have not the courage to get too close to it. They do not even hide their political direction! They even have the Wolves and flags in the windows and in front of the door. Once my sister lived next to it and you could see everything from her bedroom's window. The youth from GW is very anti-social and has NO behaviour. I wonder if they even have gambling inside the mosque although it is forbidden in the koran. But would our gambling houses in Germany be without muzzies? The very most people who like gambling are the muzzies!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »
That's terrible. I know someone from my class who wear a necklet with the GW symbol.  Look at this link

http://www.spiegel.de/sptv/magazin/0,1518,409540,00.html

And people call me a racist just because I am a Kahanist?! Germany...

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »
That's terrible. I know someone from my class who wear a necklet with the GW symbol.  Look at this link

After a game Turkey vs Croatia (we had public viewing here) in the European Football Championship, our local press showed photos saying "the Turkish youth celebrating peacefully their victory against Croatia". The problem: The flags on the photos had three crescents! These were obviously Grey Wolves flags. I wrote to the local press, they answered that they didn't know that. But nevertheless it was peaceful (if you do not consider the Turkish raids in Vienna and Basel) - yes because Turkey WON! But we all know how nasty they are when they lose. Just like in the World Cup in Korea and Japan, when they lost against Brazil. They invaded a Brazilian bar in Berlin and killed 2 people, another 11 were injured. This was CENSORED because of fears it may cause xenophobia! Now THIS is democratic,...  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

After a game Turkey vs Croatia (we had public viewing here) in the European Football Championship, our local press showed photos saying "the Turkish youth celebrating peacefully their victory against Croatia". The problem: The flags on the photos had three crescents! These were obviously Grey Wolves flags. I wrote to the local press, they answered that they didn't know that. But nevertheless it was peaceful (if you do not consider the Turkish raids in Vienna and Basel) - yes because Turkey WON! But we all know how nasty they are when they lose. Just like in the World Cup in Korea and Japan, when they lost against Brazil. They invaded a Brazilian bar in Berlin and killed 2 people, another 11 were injured. This was CENSORED because of fears it may cause xenophobia! Now THIS is democratic,...  >:(

That's typically Germany... if the news media say something bad about Islam or turks then turks would call us racists. That's really nasty.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 07:47:35 AM »
Its the same where I live Chaim. They are even working at Clothing and Department stores.  It is really eerie because you wonder what they are thinking as they look at you ring up the sale.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 09:53:12 AM »
Its the same where I live Chaim. They are even working at Clothing and Department stores.  It is really eerie because you wonder what they are thinking as they look at you ring up the sale.

it's all the same.. everywhere...  :'(

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »
They are parasites! They live off of what they did not work for...their goal is to globalize the lie of islam and their false prophet Moo-ham-id  :::D MOO-HAM_id...hahahah :laugh:
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always