Author Topic: An Honest Arab--From David Ben Moshe  (Read 740 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
An Honest Arab--From David Ben Moshe
« on: May 04, 2009, 09:17:17 AM »
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2063.htm

Finally, an Arab that speaks the truth.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: An Honest Arab--From David Ben Moshe
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 09:41:14 AM »
It doesn't work me.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »
Thanks AsheDina + David for this!  ;D

It doesn't work me.  :'(

http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/2063.htm

Just read the transcript.

Here are some highlights:

Interviewer: 73% of our viewers believe that the Arabs constitute a great power, and have ability to be influential, and so on.

[...]

Anwar Malek: This figure indicates that the Arabs are afflicted with fantasies and obsolete bravado.

Today, the Arabs constitute nothing but thousands of zeros to the left... The Arabs have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and everything. There is nothing to suggest that the Arabs can be relied upon to produce anything.

This false bravado is deeply rooted in the Arabs to an unimaginable degree.

In all honesty, the Arabs are backward, and are not fit for civilization at all.

Interviewer: Take Egypt, for example. What does Egypt – that superpower – have to offer? I ask you, what does Egypt have to offer?

Anwar Malek: Nothing. It is incapable of doing anything. It has nothing but lupin beans – and I say this in complete irony. It is incapable of doing anything. It lives off American aid. Without it, they would starve.

No Arab country has won a war in modern times. There has been no victory worthy of mention. All we have are defeats, which we package as victories.

[...]

Look at how the Arabs live in the West. By Allah, they are a bad example. If you hear about thieves – they are always Arabs. Whenever a young man harasses a girl on the streets of London or Paris, he turns out to be an Arab. All the negative moral values are to be found in the Arab individual.
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »
Xoce,

Thanks for the link to the transcript.

O.K., I have read the transcript and I agree with the Anwar Malek, who was being interviewed.

He's is blatantly straight forward about Arabs.
Arabs have not contributed anything but the number zero to add on to the number of Muslims  in the World.

They have not won any wars, contributed anything of value to modern culture, and do not contribute to the  Western societies they choose to live in except crime.

This guy is right, Muslims are living off a falsehood of bravado and fantasies.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 02:17:04 AM »
He's right, so what's his answer?