Author Topic: Rap Put Teens at Risk  (Read 4964 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Rap Put Teens at Risk
« on: March 29, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
http://www.webmd.com/content/article/61/68559.htm

Here is a site from webmd that shows that teens that listen to rap and the violence, sex and drugs that associates with rap are more likely to practice these behaviors in real life.

White kids and teens not just beasts but white kids are turning into this sort of garbage.   Do they need a change to save their lives from the destruction they are facing not only self destruction but destruction from everywhere.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Rap Put Teens at Risk
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »
Yesterday my wigger neighbor was holding his wife hostage in his house. I always saw him walking around with a limp and listening to that [censored] music he even talked in a [censored] accent. The cops came and they had a stand off and they used shock grenades and what not to get him out. I am so glad that scum is out of my area and into a jail they did not but cause trouble.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 02:05:35 AM »
Where was this Azrom? Anybody thats a Schvartze or acts like a Schavartze gets away with it. Here in crappy old Seattle.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »
Seattle is'nt that bad except for the weather it always rains
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »
Compared to the many cities in the East Coast, both Seattle and Portland are pretty clean and wholesome cities.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 10:39:16 AM »
Here's another perspective from a litte further up from the Pacific coast:

Rap: ruining dating one note at a time

By Gerry Bigelow

Gerry Bigelow
Off-notes: Another guy's observations on Juneau's dating scene

I've been a hip-hop music deejay for the last 20 years, so I have a pretty intimate relationship with the music.

I've heard it evolve from party rhymes over disco records to the cultural icon it has become. But what has surprised me the most is the effect rap music has had on the modern relationship.

It is not uncommon for a 20-something male to refer to his girlfriend as his "[censored]," often right there in front of her face. Then she will grin and return the endearment and refer to him as her "[censored]."

Now, I don't know where you grew up, but my momma would get on a plane just to slap my face for talking to my wife that way.

That's not where it ends. We are even borrowing the roles in our relationships from the likes of Snoop Dogg.

Every guy is a pimp now. I heard a 7-year-old white kid from Douglas tell me that he "didn't have no love for them hoes!"

"Popular music has caused digression back to the Neanderthal relationships of the past. I mean the ancient past, not the "sit and watch sports while she does the dishes" relationships of the last century.

I'm talking missing link, grayback gorilla relationships.

It's frightening to realize that we are back at the watering hole again. The local night club serves as the attraction. The males of the species stand around the perimeter of the dance floor, waiting for the alcohol to take effect so they can take away a female of the species to mate."

http://juneauempire.com/entertainment/stories/032907/sin_20100329018.shtml

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 11:10:29 AM »
Where was this Azrom? Anybody thats a Schvartze or acts like a Schavartze gets away with it. Here in crappy old Seattle.

Arizona
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 11:21:50 AM »
Rap empowers white boys and hip-hop makes white girls wanna dance and 'have a good time'.

White people are morons.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 11:23:58 AM »
Here's another perspective from a litte further up from the Pacific coast:

Rap: ruining dating one note at a time

By Gerry Bigelow

Gerry Bigelow
Off-notes: Another guy's observations on Juneau's dating scene

I've been a hip-hop music deejay for the last 20 years, so I have a pretty intimate relationship with the music.

I've heard it evolve from party rhymes over disco records to the cultural icon it has become. But what has surprised me the most is the effect rap music has had on the modern relationship.

It is not uncommon for a 20-something male to refer to his girlfriend as his "Jezebel," often right there in front of her face. Then she will grin and return the endearment and refer to him as her "[censored]."

Now, I don't know where you grew up, but my momma would get on a plane just to slap my face for talking to my wife that way.

That's not where it ends. We are even borrowing the roles in our relationships from the likes of Snoop Dogg.

Every guy is a pimp now. I heard a 7-year-old white kid from Douglas tell me that he "didn't have no love for them hoes!"

"Popular music has caused digression back to the Neanderthal relationships of the past. I mean the ancient past, not the "sit and watch sports while she does the dishes" relationships of the last century.

I'm talking missing link, grayback gorilla relationships.

It's frightening to realize that we are back at the watering hole again. The local night club serves as the attraction. The males of the species stand around the perimeter of the dance floor, waiting for the alcohol to take effect so they can take away a female of the species to mate."

http://juneauempire.com/entertainment/stories/032907/sin_20100329018.shtml

That guy looks like his mother was one of those white sluts.  'Mommy, why am I half black?'  'Because I just couldn't resist a big black d*ck, baby!'
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »
Rap music has a great beat and fast tempo. Its a pity it can never be considered "clean" or proper. If the right person rapped about something good, it'd would be brilliant. A lot of other genres of music can be depressing. Hiphop and R&b really get you moving...

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 07:24:35 PM »
Rap music has a great beat and fast tempo. Its a pity it can never be considered "clean" or proper. If the right person rapped about something good, it'd would be brilliant. A lot of other genres of music can be depressing. Hiphop and R&b really get you moving...

I agree with you 100% here.  A lot of it is great for working out, dancing and stuff.  Of course many songs are garbage and don't have a good beat or have something wierd and funky...but songs with the right rythme and electronic sounds are really cool (except for the most of the lyrics)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 07:27:49 PM »
I have a tremendous problem when a so called form of music mentions killing, degrading women as "ho's", promoting drug use and "rapping" about murdering police officers.  And that children do hear this and it is a huge influence on them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »
I have a tremendous problem when a so called form of music mentions killing, degrading women as "ho's", promoting drug use and "rapping" about murdering police officers.  And that children do hear this and it is a huge influence on them.

true. most of it has awful lyrics. there is a lot of rap I hate which is the hardcore stuff usually.  But the pop-style stuff sometimes has less ugly lyrics.  I agree though the lyrics are negative influence 95% of the time.

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 07:04:59 AM »
In the late 80's and early 90's when sampling was still an element of Rap it had potential. The use of loops, hooks, beats and grooves from old funk, jazz and soul records by the likes of Lee Dorsey, The Meters, Grant Green and even psychedelic rock bands like The Power Of Zeus and Stark Reality made rap music quite interesting, I think. But from the beginning the dreadful lyrics have been a staple of this form. One group that comes to mind that wasn't too bad lyrically was De La Soul. Tribe Called Quest were also really good, when they weren't promoting Islam. The stuff called rap today is a very different animal musically. Sampling proved to be too much of an expense, the price of records went through the roof[good for me at the time ;)] and the fees that had to be payed for use of the sample were also high. Enter this blip-blop-poop electronic crap nowadays. If you like the beat of rap and don't want to listen to all that vulgar obscenity, listen to groups like The JBs[James Brown's band made instrumental LPs], Can, or any number of Blue Note/Prestige Jazz LPs by Lonnie Smith, Bernard Purdie, Brother Jack McDuff or Reuben Wilson. These were all common instrumenatlists whose work was used as the foundation of early rap.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 08:57:11 AM »

Sometimes when I hear the really pounding, fat beats and a big gorilla rapping all over the place, it makes me sexually aroused.

I noticed that in the nightclubs all the white girls totally let themselves go when this kind of music comes on.

It can be likened to fertility magic and it is one of the ways that [censored] invoke black magic to impregnate the white she-devils with their seed.  Then the white women give birth to little brown babies with tightly curled hair.  Lo and behold, another white men bites the dust!

All white women are the same.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 12:15:53 PM »
lmao

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 05:01:23 PM »
Can we justly single out Rap as having Vulgar lyrics when there are satanic, heavy metal bands, very explicit other songs. It depends on the people not the genre. But i agree Rap revolves generally around vulgar lyrics.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »
Can we justly single out Rap as having Vulgar lyrics when there are satanic, heavy metal bands, very explicit other songs. It depends on the people not the genre. But i agree Rap revolves generally around vulgar lyrics.

I agree but generally speaking the pop culture doesn't PROMOTE metal 'music'.  It is very much a genre for alternative kids and is not something we are much exposed to unless we go out and search for it.  But we get hip-hop, rap and black guys tonguing white girls shoved down our throats every minute of the day.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 01:34:31 AM »

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you here. You can take the lyrics away from rap but it will still have the same emotional/psycological impact. It's not the actual words but rather the pitch and tempo that delivers the feeling you receive. If I were to choose which song I prefer over the other, I'd pick the one that's soothing and delivers a peaceful feeling yet attempts to insult me through its lyrics over the song that does the exact opposite. This song might have some relevance. It has a sort of uppity, optimistic tune; almost like that of a song a little child might like. However the lyrics contained within are meant to be a little insulting and pretty much consist of calling the listener a noob.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 07:09:48 AM »
Rap is nothing more that a tribal chant. It works up the bipeds much like a vodoo priestess chants and stirs up the creatures into a frenzy. Rap has nothing to do with music. It has no melody and no harmony. It is just the gruntings of an illeterate and violent tribe.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »
^ I agree 100% rap is all worthless

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 03:39:23 PM »
Its just an excuse to get the affirmitive action people record contracts.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 04:33:40 PM »
I've said all that I needed to say about affirmative action music in the first link in my sig.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 04:54:12 PM »
Yeah i checked it out. Its great and informative.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 07:26:05 PM »
Yesterday while I was coming home from shopping I saw 2 hondas full of wiggers blasting their [censored] music and they were giving everyone angry looks as if they were tough. LOL, I found it funny