Author Topic: What we should do to the muslims... pork bullets! nice youtube video  (Read 2604 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What we should do to the muslims... pork bullets! nice youtube video
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 05:52:16 PM »
Such a waste of ink and paper.........

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 06:49:01 PM »
Nice. I always wanted to throw some bacon on some muslims
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »
What a waste of pork.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »
What a waste of pork.
I tend to agree.....  If it wasn't for Islam, these people would probably be quite decent similarly to Leftist if they hadn't been infected with Marxism....  No question Islam is an evil digressive ideology of hate, intolerance, expansionism and every other negative "ism"....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.