Author Topic: Typical ape behavior  (Read 1740 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Typical ape behavior
« on: May 06, 2009, 10:30:28 AM »
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/McTeal_record_050509

His reaction after was arrested was as stone cold, detectives say as what he's accused of doing.

"It's a dirty game," Mctear said.

At least his victim won't grow up to be like him...

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Typical ape behavior
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
I saw this on the news  yesterday.

This guy cannot even be classified as a man.
A real man doesn't take out his frustrations on a defenseless baby.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 03:31:11 PM »
He's a schvartze ape. Hardly human.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 12:31:02 AM »
At least his victim won't grow up to be like him...

There is no substantial proof of this.......(I know, he died)

Possible reasons... there has to be a reason for this, it cannot be a minority's fault!! Someone WHITE is to blame!!!

We need to engage this victim (the ape, he IS the victim you know) in meaningful dialogue!!

yeah, but just as many white people.....<======joking  ha ha.....  typical PC crap

It is Bush and Cheney's fault!!!

Hey, why is that police officer harassing that under-served minority!!

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »

yeah, but just as many white people.....<======joking  ha ha.....  typical PC crap

Uhh to be honest although blacks account for much more crime than whites, This case isn't normal because generally white people are the ones that do the REALLY sick stuff like this.

This being said this guy doesn't deserve the title of human but I will tell you what he does deserve.... what should be done we should cut off all four of his limb cut out his eyes and ear drums and leave him in a state where he is completely cut off from the rest of the world and unable to do anything including bring an end to his horrible existence.

I told my mother about this guy and I called him an ape. She smacked me and told me not say such awful things about primates again.

Offline dominicanjtfer

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 08:51:22 AM »
 >:( Filthy Black Bastard! ¡Estas mierda mugrienta peló animales me hacen enfermo! ¡Las personas que trajeron ellos aquí deben quemar en el infierno para esto! ¡Ellos son tanto en culpar!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 05:52:01 PM »

Uhh to be honest although blacks account for much more crime than whites, This case isn't normal because generally white people are the ones that do the REALLY sick stuff like this.

This being said this guy doesn't deserve the title of human but I will tell you what he does deserve.... what should be done we should cut off all four of his limb cut out his eyes and ear drums and leave him in a state where he is completely cut off from the rest of the world and unable to do anything including bring an end to his horrible existence.

I told my mother about this guy and I called him an ape. She smacked me and told me not say such awful things about primates again.

I think generally when a black does something this bizarre they wont report it.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt