Author Topic: Joe The Plumber stands up to fags  (Read 1103 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Joe The Plumber stands up to fags
« on: May 06, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »
This is excellent news. For the most part I was not enthusiastic about Joe the Plumber and his involvement with the McCained camp pain. But I just read this story and I think he is using his fame for a great purpose. As I posted before we must begin to stand up against the fag lobby in washington. News like this makes me feel warm inside...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/06/joe-plumber-wont-let-gay-people-near-kids/

"
NEW YORK -- Samuel Wurzelbacher, the Ohio man hailed as "Joe the Plumber" by Republican John McCain's presidential campaign last year, said he believes gays are "queer" and said he won't allow them near his children.

Nevertheless, Wurzelbacher said the decision about whether to allow same-sex couples to marry should be left to states.

"People don't understand the dictionary -- it's called queer," Wurzelbacher told Christianity Today in an interview published this week. 'Queer' means strange and unusual. It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do -- what man and woman are for."

He added, "I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do their thing."

Wurzelbacher, regarded as a folk hero to many conservatives after challenging then-Democratic nominee Barack Obama about his tax policies, said neither political party was sufficiently Christian.

"They use God as a punch line," Wurzelbacher said of Republicans. "They use God to invoke sympathy or invoke righteousness, but they don't stay the course."

Wurzelbacher said he considered McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, one of the GOP's emerging stars. But he said the party would have a difficult time recasting its image to appeal to younger voters.

"You got the RNC talking about repackaging principles and values to make them hip and cool to the younger generation," Wurzelbacher said. "You can't repackage them. They are what they are. You can't make what they are."

Since the election, Wurzelbacher has spoken at conservative rallies around the country and traveled to Israel as a rookie reporter to cover the Gaza conflict.

Wurzelbacher told the magazine he might consider running for office someday.

"Not right now," Wurzelbacher said. "God hasn't said, 'Joe, I want you to run.' I feel (it's) more important to just encourage people to get involved, one way or another. If I can inspire some leaders, that would be great."
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Joe The Plumber stands up to fags
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »
"You got the RNC talking about repackaging principles and values to make them hip and cool to the younger generation," Wurzelbacher said. "You can't repackage them. They are what they are. You can't make what they are."

I wish the republican party would listen to him, especially to the quote above. I think the main problem with the R party is they have sacrificed principle in order to try and gain support from a broader base of voters. This sacrifice in principle has also led to a sacrifice in respect and confidence, effectively losing more votes than gained.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:32:32 PM »
RE the above post... I don't claim to know what ails the R party, the post above is just a theory as to one of the many lacking characteristics of the R party.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »
RE the above post... I don't claim to know what ails the R party, the post above is just a theory as to one of the many lacking characteristics of the R party.

You are correct, this is just ONE of many things they lack to be a respected conservative party. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 02:05:38 AM »
I certainly agree that the Republican Party shouldn't compromise righteous values and principles.      The only way the Republican Party is going to have sustained success is if it has a true Conservative foundation.     

While I have great overall respect for "Joe the Plumber",    I don't think that the federal,   state,  or local level governments should permit same sex marriage under ANY circumstance.       Gay marriage shouldn't be condoned.        The same with civil unions.      The bottom line is no level of government should provide ANY benefits to same sex couples.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 06:51:05 AM »
plain and simple...homosexuality is inapporpriate behavior.  What one does in the privacy of his home is his business..that's the reality...and some people who happen to be homosexual are otherwise pretty nice happy decent people otherwise...

but still, it's inappropriapriate...we are entitled to that opinion and nobody has a right to tell us we aren't allowed to have the opinion...and if they did...when i come and meet them, I'm giogn to kick them square in the nuts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 12:56:14 PM »
plain and simple...homosexuality is inapporpriate behavior.  What one does in the privacy of his home is his business..that's the reality...and some people who happen to be homosexual are otherwise pretty nice happy decent people otherwise...

but still, it's inappropriapriate...we are entitled to that opinion and nobody has a right to tell us we aren't allowed to have the opinion...and if they did...when i come and meet them, I'm giogn to kick them square in the nuts!

That's oppressive, Dr. Dan.  You are marginalizing and disenfranchising and disempowering the homos.  :laugh:

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »
Kudos to Joe the plumber.  Fags are biological terrorists.

It is time for all civilized people to stand up against these monstrously evil beasts.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 09:34:04 PM »
I certainly agree that the Republican Party shouldn't compromise righteous values and principles.      The only way the Republican Party is going to have sustained success is if it has a true Conservative foundation.     

While I have great overall respect for "Joe the Plumber",    I don't think that the federal,   state,  or local level governments should permit same sex marriage under ANY circumstance.       Gay marriage shouldn't be condoned.        The same with civil unions.      The bottom line is no level of government should provide ANY benefits to same sex couples.     

eb22,
You are spot on about the Republican Party and it's Conservative foundation.
And, I also agree with you about, "no level of government should provide ANY benefits to same sex couples".

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 10:36:49 PM »
it is an

ABOMINATION.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 03:39:11 PM »
Yuri Bezmenov exposed the 'humanright'wanting homo's as a communist scheme. Fags like perez hilton, who exposed himself, for instance.
As long as people get put up against eachother, society is destabalising.