Author Topic: Pastor Manning defends savage  (Read 1259 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Pastor Manning defends savage
« on: May 07, 2009, 06:45:41 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Pastor Manning defends savage
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:49:05 AM »
 :clap: :usa: ;)  great.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 08:01:26 AM »
I just wish Britain would ban Muslim immigrants, because they cause a lot more trouble than Savage ever would.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 01:23:17 PM »
I just wish Britain would ban Muslim immigrants, because they cause a lot more trouble than Savage ever would.

Rubystars,

Your reply is spot on.
The U.K. has a lot bigger fish to fry than Savage.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 01:34:49 PM »
I've got to ask a question. Is Savage even Jewish? I keep reading he has a Jewish father and Italian mother, then other articles say he has two Jewish parents.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »
I've got to ask a question. Is Savage even Jewish? I keep reading he has a Jewish father and Italian mother, then other articles say he has two Jewish parents.

He's been admitting that he is Jewish more and more on the radio, yesterday especially.   Because he is trying to stress that this was done to appease Muslims.... since you have a few Muslim murders on the list of 18, they need to include 2 token Jews.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »
I think Manning is a historic figure. He should be the most influencial leader of the black community instead of the apes Wright, Cone, Farakan, Jackson, etc.

The only thing the current black leaders have archieved for their people is poverty, immorality, the acceptance in the black community of abortion as birth controll measure, broken families, adultery on a regular basis, lots of black criminals that murder daily other people as well as their own and a twisted so called theology that centers not god, but the black race.

The blacks in the USA should go to a mirror, look in it, think about this points and should surrender to God.

They have to accept, that they did and doing wrong. The Democrats and the current black leadership are purest poison to the black community.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »
I know that Pastor Manning means well, but nobody should be defending that putrid sack of dreck Michael Faggot.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 02:11:39 PM »
I know that Pastor Manning means well, but nobody should be defending that putrid sack of dreck Michael Faggot.

I disagree. In this case we should stand with Manning for free speech and against tyranny.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:21 PM »

I disagree. In this case we should stand with Manning for free speech and against tyranny.

Pheasant,
I agree with you about standing with Manning for free speech against tyranny.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »

Savage may not be as strong as we like but no one radio host has defended the Serbs more.

Do you still hate him after hearing this. Personally I love Savage
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 11:42:32 PM »
Rev. Manning is great.  Boycott England!  Yes!  England is the best example of a cowardly, politically correct country.  They're so afraid of their muslims that they've given up their entire culture to accomodate them.  The let the muslims have their own no-go zones with sharia law.  Now they're taking an axe to free speech.

What a cursed, gutless, morally bankrupt, miserable nation England has become.