Author Topic: Disgusting Communist cockroach says Whites get Affirmative Action  (Read 460 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Look at how passionate this Communist is about defending stupid, lazy Black animals and their benefits. Give this video 1 star, the lowest possible rating.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:44:31 AM by Jim Crow »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Disgusting Communist cockroach says Whites get Affirmative Action
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 04:08:45 AM »
I hate it, if people stand for interests, that are not naturally theirs. This kind of people like Tim Wise you can never trust.

Beside from that black people should be thankfull, that they are granted first liberty and then full citizen rights. If they don't like it and they think in the western world is so much racism, they should go to the paradise of every schwartza called "Sub Sahara Africa".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Disgusting Communist cockroach says Whites get Affirmative Action
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 04:48:27 AM »
I hate it, if people stand for interests, that are not naturally theirs. This kind of people like Tim Wise you can never trust.

Beside from that black people should be thankfull, that they are granted first liberty and then full citizen rights. If they don't like it and they think in the western world is so much racism, they should go to the paradise of every schwartza called "Sub Sahara Africa".

Not only will the leeching Gorillas not go back they will continue to immigrate from their "paradise" to America and Europe. The likes of the animal in that video need to be deported to Africa with the Blacks, who he defends.