Author Topic: There is hope.  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
There is hope.
« on: August 14, 2009, 12:09:53 PM »
Wafaa Sultan - A secular yet very intelligent and educated mature woman who is a Dr in psychology now along with other educational achievements (look her our in google), talks very sharply about Islam, the language of Islam, and women in Islam mostly. The most famous interview with her is the one in Al-Jazeera channel:
and:
and:

Zakaria Boutros - an ex-muslims SHEIKH (like a priest or rabbie) who converted to christianity and became a priest, now talks and criticize Islam and muhammad and everything related to the koran and hadiths.

www.faithfreedom.org - probebly the best website ever. Its in english, administrated by the founder Ali-Sina, he is an ex-muslim and he challenged muslims to http://www.faithfreedom.org/the-challenge/

www.maarifa.org - a christian (arabic) website that talks about christianity and block attacks from muslims everyday, refuting every false claim they make.

Al-Hayat TV - A christian (arabic) TV channel that do 2 things: 1. praise jesus christ and preaches christianity stuff... 2. criticize Islam.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: There is hope.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 12:52:49 PM »
Have these muslims and former muslims condemned the palestinians and their elected leaders hamas?

Have they mentioned that the palestinians have no right to Israel?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »
Have these muslims and former muslims condemned the palestinians and their elected leaders hamas?

Have they mentioned that the palestinians have no right to Israel?

watch and judge yourself ?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »
I have viewed the videos.

Yes the woman is clearly condemning islam for their barbaric actions and hypocrisies. I give her much credit for this and the men of course are supportive of islam and it's terrorists.
Now back to my point about the palestinians, this woman is clearly against terrorism, but she has not once said the palestinians do not have any rights to Israel. The woman has defended Israel and condemned the palestinians for their acts of terror, and she admits they get what they deserve when Israel retaliates.
Again, there is no mention in the videos that the palestinians have invaded israel, and have no claims to the land.
While she condems islam, she has not openly stated that the palestinians have no rights to Israel.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »
I have viewed the videos.

Yes the woman is clearly condemning islam for their barbaric actions and hypocrisies. I give her much credit for this and the men of course are supportive of islam and it's terrorists.
Now back to my point about the palestinians, this woman is clearly against terrorism, but she has not once said the palestinians do not have any rights to Israel. The woman has defended Israel and condemned the palestinians for their acts of terror, and she admits they get what they deserve when Israel retaliates.
Again, there is no mention in the videos that the palestinians have invaded israel, and have no claims to the land.
While she condems islam, she has not openly stated that the palestinians have no rights to Israel.

Maybe because thats politics and her only concentration is pure religious, why or how would this be any relative to the subject? don't confuse Islam with politics because all muslims do, like, they start bashing the US and Israel for the casualties of war on DEFENSE to Islam, like Islam is not the only one waging wars and killing etc etc... or they often refer to historic events to defend Islam like hitler (which lol it apears that he was more muslim than even an atheist) and the crusaders as why do we attack Islam why not the crusaders and hitler. Totally irrelevant and different matters.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »
I won't argue with you, I am not in the mood.

I will give you credit on one thing, the topic was not about Israel and the issue of land for peace.

The topic was about this woman arguing with idiotic evil muslim men and trying to get them to listen to reason.
This poor woman is wasting her time with these evil muslims, they will never be deprogrammed.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 01:13:10 AM »
"I will give you credit on one thing, the topic was not about Israel and the issue of land for peace. "

it was about Islam, and the threat of Islam. Hence, its in the "The Truth About Islam" forum section. :)
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »
I remember Waffa Sultan's video where she tells her brothers not to throw stones at her. She also said the Jews weren't the ones who were bombing discos and buildings where they knew there were civilians.  She was on U-Tube.  There are some good, intelligent muslims out there.  Wish we could get them to speak about the radicalism!