Author Topic: 1st Black Saudi Imam discusses expelling Jews/Christ. fr. Arabian Peninsula  (Read 3208 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2102.htm

Title of Video: First Black Saudi Appointed as Imam of the Haram Mosque in Mecca Accuses Shiites of Apostasy, Discusses the Driving Out of Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula, and Claims: My Apointment More Significant Than Obama's Election

So, there is ONE black man in the World who is unimpressed with Obama.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
That phrase "hate breeds hate" applies whenever I see heathenous black beasts opening their filthy black mouths to start saying the unexpectedly nonsensical garbage one expects them to say.

If the liar left and terrorist Arabs are going to act like they deserve any land in the Holy Land then Jews and Christians should be screaming and demanding for the God forsaken hell hole Mecca to be surrendered to the Jews and Christians to litter it with synagogues and churches. Just whenever the left says "occupying force" just simply say the Saudis are an occupying force and need to give up Mecca. The Muslim reactions would be priceless.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2102.htm

Title of Video: First Black Saudi Appointed as Imam of the Haram Mosque in Mecca Accuses Shiites of Apostasy, Discusses the Driving Out of Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula, and Claims: My Apointment More Significant Than Obama's Election

So, there is ONE black man in the World who is unimpressed with Obama.

LOL ag! Only ONE? Thanks for sharing!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Now that is one Ape who has mastered the art of hypocrisy!

he claims - quote :  "The Whole Earth is a Mosque and Muslims should be allowed to pray anywhere"

I am so sick of these animals!

Shalom - Dox

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
What Imam Abu Ben J'gah-bu Al-N'guh fails to realise is that the world does not revolve around the Muslims. He wants tolerance from other countries but will give none to non-Muslims.
  Also the reason he is from Saudi Arabia is the fact that his ancestors were kidnapped by Arab slave traders who brought his ancestors to Arabia just like black slaves were to America by the white man.Obviously he was descended from those slaves that were lucky enough not to have been castrated.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Where's the "vomit" emot-icon when you need it?