Author Topic: Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi Unveils His Vision: The United States of Islam  (Read 2185 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2043.htm

Title of Video: Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi Unveils His Vision: The United States of Islam

Following is an excerpt from an interview with Egyptian cleric Safwat Higazi, which aired on Al-Nas TV on January 18, 2009:

Safwat Higazi: The days to come will be the days of Islam, the days of victory. To tell the truth, my optimism knows no bounds. I am convinced that Islam is imminent, the caliphate is imminent. One of the days, the United States of Islam will be established. Allah willing, it will be soon. Egypt will be one state in this [United States of Islam.] Morocco and Saudi Arabia will be states as well. Where will the capital be? We don't care, but we will have one leader. The Arab League will cease to exist, and there will be a caliphate assembly. There will be a caliph, and all the presidents will be like governors. I'm very optimistic about this. We will all carry the same passport.