Author Topic: Sheik-Owned Media Repeats Terrorist Claims of Dead Moosie "Civilians" in SL  (Read 572 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pro-Tiger Website Claims Hundreds of Tamil Civilians Killed In New Offensive

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090510/ap_on_re_as/as_sri_lanka_civil_war

I'm a moderate myself, but if I weren't, I'd suggest that something really fitting be done with all 50,000 Tamil Amalekite "civilians" living in the war zone, something involving several hundred napalm bombs, but since I'm a moderate, I don't believe in dealing with pondscum the Joshua way...

Quote from: Yahoo News
Web site: Hundreds of Sri Lankan civilians killed
By KRISHAN FRANCIS, Associated Press Writer

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – A massive artillery barrage slammed into Sri Lanka's northern war zone early Sunday, killing hundreds of civilians in one of the bloodiest days of the government's offensive against the Tamil Tigers, a rebel-linked Web site reported.

The military denied launching the attack, saying it was only using small arms in its effort to wipe out the rebel group.

"There is no shelling taking place," said military spokesman Brig. Udaya Nanayakkara.

The government vowed two weeks ago to cease firing heavy weapons into the tiny coastal strip that remained under rebel control in an effort to avoid civilian casualties. However, medical officials in the area have reported that air strikes and artillery attacks have continued unabated, despite the presence of an estimated 50,000 ethnic Tamil civilians.

Reports of the fighting are difficult to verify because the government bars journalists and aid workers from the war zone.

The TamilNet Web site said the artillery attack began late Saturday and lasted throughout the night.

"Dead bodies are scattered everywhere," the report said.

By Sunday morning, 257 bodies — including 57 children — had been brought to a makeshift hospital in the area, TamilNet reported, adding that many more were feared dead. Another 814 wounded were brought to the hospital, it reported.

Health officials in the area did not immediately respond to calls for comment.

U.N. figures compiled last month showed that nearly 6,500 civilians had been killed early this year amid the government's renewed offensive against the rebels.

The government has brushed off international calls for a humanitarian cease-fire, saying the beleaguered rebels would use any pause in fighting to regroup.

The government has accused the rebels of using the civilians in the north as human shields, and Nanayakkara said the insurgents shot families who tried to escape the war zone Saturday, killing nine people.

The rebels have been fighting since 1983 for a separate state for minority Tamils, who have suffered decades of marginalization at the hands of governments controlled by the Sinhalese majority.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
which tamils are you talking about? the hindu ones? or the ones that expelled muslims from their territory?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hi there. How's The American Conservative coming along?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Hi there. How's The American Conservative coming along?

what's the american conservative? 

how's watching the E channel, entertainment tonight,  and reading US weekly going?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sure, like I buy that for a second.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Sure, like I buy that for a second.

just like you bought that i was "hidden author" right?