Author Topic: Political Correctness gone insane.  (Read 2556 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Political Correctness gone insane.
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:16:22 PM »
This has been eating at me for days now. Last week on paltalk, I openly said ( and waited to be banned ) that I advocate the death of    TERRORIST MUSLIMS. Not Abu at the Gas station, I was speaking of Bin Laden, Hammas, Islamic Jihad etc. I opened up the gates of hell. From Muslims that said " You're a racist !!" to  Liberals saying "You must understand why they want you dead."

Can someone please inform me on my error when I said " I want Muslim terrorists dead." ? And why did the "Moderate Muslims" lose their mind when I said this ?  I've heard Muslims on paltalk in the Islamic rooms speak on how too decapitate people. "Cut from the back of the neck, and not the front as not too cause too much pain."

Our respective Cultures are being deleted slowly. We in America have a President that calls Islam "A religion of peace", when Islam means "Submission". Politically correctness will get our children and grandchildren killed.

As for Muslims terrorists, I don't want too bring them back into the fold, I don't want to "understand their feelings", I simply want them under the grass, or sand.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Political Correctness gone insane.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:41:20 PM »
Dear Mosquewatch, I do not know if you read my posts, but I loathe muslims, blacks, illegal aliens and if anyone says that is the language of racism, I speak it fluently

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 05:57:03 PM »
The "moderate" muslims got mad since they all support Bin Ladin but lack the courage to join him. The Liberals are simply really really stupid
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Noor Khan

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 04:43:43 AM »
Dear Mosquewatch, I do not know if you read my posts, but I loathe muslims, blacks, illegal aliens and if anyone says that is the language of racism, I speak it fluently

Very brave to say that on a forum...stand on a BOX and start your rant in Times Sq, dont forget to film it for us also....LOL

Then we see how fluently u speak ::)