Author Topic: Obama is not a real constitutional lawyer  (Read 1228 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is not a real constitutional lawyer
« on: May 04, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »
The media keeps referring to Obama as a constitutional lawyer and implies that he supports the constitution and would appoint a judge who follows the constitution. 

Obama's view of the Supreme Court involves ignoring the constitution and interpreting issues subjectively to fit his agenda.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Obama is not a real constitutional lawyer
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
Yeah, but WHAT are we suppose to do.  This is like History repeating itself with Stalin and then Bolsheviks.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »
Yeah, but WHAT are we suppose to do.  This is like History repeating itself with Stalin and then Bolsheviks.

Tell people to contact Senators such as Jim Webb, Bob Casey Jr, Mark Begich and other Democrats, who campaigned as moderates, to vote against Obama's nominee. 

Casey Jr. and Begich, for example, campaigned on some conservative values, which Obama's nominee would rule against.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »

Tell people to contact Senators such as Jim Webb, Bob Casey Jr, Mark Begich and other Democrats, who campaigned as moderates, to vote against Obama's nominee. 

Casey Jr. and Begich, for example, campaigned on some conservative values, which Obama's nominee would rule against.

I agree man.  I think I like those blue dog democrats than the republicans overall in most cases.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »
O.K., so Obama is not a constitutional lawyer, well we all know that, but he is also not a Christian, he is not the valid President of the U.S.A., and he is not a true democrate.

This is nothing new, it is simply facts about our inept President.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »
O.K., so Obama is not a constitutional lawyer, well we all know that, but he is also not a Christian, he is not the valid President of the U.S.A., and he is not a true democrate.

Even though there not new though unfortunately there are still a lot of people who think he was born in the united states and there part of the problem as well.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

Even though there not new though unfortunately there are still a lot of people who think he was born in the united states and there part of the problem as well.

Chad,
You are right.
It is unfortunate that there are too many people who these facts about Obama, just do not register in their brains.
That's why we are in the situation we are in.
It's as if people are blinded by this sham of a President.
Throughout the campaign, I was stunned at how people were literally hanging on his every word and worshipping him as if he was some sort of saint.

I know, that from the moment I saw Obama and heard him speak, that something wasn't right about him.
And, as time progressed and I saw more of him, I became very aware of the fact that Obama was not good for the U.S.A..

It just baffles my mind, that with all the resources available to us via cable news, radio satellite and regular, and the internet; that people have the ability to do research about politicians and what they are about, and still no one questions Obama's past voting records, associations, schooling, family history, and his overall agenda.

People are being led blindly by a sham of a man as well as President.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 11:45:04 AM »
Here is a video that shows all the stuff the(Obama Fans) DON"T want us to know!

:o
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always