Author Topic: Obama declares May Jewish Pride Month  (Read 1356 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama declares May Jewish Pride Month
« on: May 13, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »
I dont know what to say about this one... I don't know any Jew who was asking for a Jewish Pride month, but we got one. I am waiting for the media to start showing Jewish themed documentaries during Jewish pride month , yeah right...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131335

Obama Declares 'Jewish-American Heritage Month'
Iyar 19, 5769, 13 May 09 12:31
by Maayana Miskin

(IsraelNN.com) United States President Barack Obama has announced the establishment of “Jewish-American Heritage Month,” to honor former and present Jewish citizens of the U.S. The announcement declared the month of May, 2009 a time to “commemorate the proud heritage of Jewish Americans.”

In a formal statement, Obama said, “Jewish Americans have immeasurably enriched our Nation. Unyielding in the face of hardship and tenacious in following their dreams, Jewish Americans have surmounted the challenges that every new immigrant group faces, and have made unparalleled contributions.”

Obama noted Jewish contributions in the arts, science, politics and the military.

The president also praised America's Jews for their loyalty to tradition. “Jewish Americans have maintained a unique identity just as they have enmeshed themselves in the fabric of the United States... They have demonstrated that Americans can choose to maintain cultural traditions while honoring the principles and beliefs that bind them together as Americans,” he said.

The statement did not set any formal observance of the month, but called for “appropriate ceremonies and activities” honoring Jewish heritage.

Obama raised a stir in some Jewish circles when a senior campaign advisor blamed U.S. Jews for the lack of Middle East peace, and more recently created controversy with his support for the Saudi Initiative, which critics say would split Israel into two new Arab states.

However, the new U.S. president has remained overwhelmingly popular among U.S. Jews despite the occasional controversy, and won an estimated 78 percent of the Jewish vote in elections last November.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Obama declares May Jewish Pride Month
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »
This is a prelude to justifying Islam Pride Month.... TRUST ME!!!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »
Big deal. Meanwhile Obama is working to destroy little Israel. That is what is important to the Jewish people, not this worthless stunt that means absolutely nothing.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »
You are correct Chaim. I wonder what he will do next February when its their month.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »
Oh, who does he think he is trying to fool?

>:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »
It clearly seems like once again,    Barack Hussein Obama is using a form of Taqiyya to attempt to fool gullible Jews and Christians from what his true intent really is.       Obama did this last month when he took part in a Passover Sedar in the White House.     Obama did this soon after the 2008 Presidential Election,  as he appointed a number of Jews to his Cabinet,   including White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.       Obama is attempting to give people a false sense of security,   while at the same time attempting to destroy Israel.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »
Primitive tactics of potting up a bait. :nono:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 03:35:56 PM »
This can be an opportunity to instill kahanism as part of so called jewish pride month.

Besides everyday should be jewish pride day. If there is anyway to prevent leftist jews from making this pride month into a wuss month then let's take it as an opportunity to tell jewish history as it is supposed to be
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 06:07:19 PM »
Sounds like the kind of assimilationist BS the ADL would be proud of.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »
Apparently either A7 got the story wrong or it seems Obama is taking credit for something which he did not create...

According to this site the Jewish Heritage month of May was declared by George Bush on April 20, 2006...

http://www.jewishheritage.gov/about.html

If Obama is claiming that this was his idea it seems he is a liar...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »
Apparently either A7 got the story wrong or it seems Obama is taking credit for something which he did not create...

According to this site the Jewish Heritage month of May was declared by George Bush on April 20, 2006...

WOW!!!!!!  Thats pathetic that Obama would use this as a ploy... but I wouldnt put it past him.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »
Big deal. Meanwhile Obama is working to destroy little Israel. That is what is important to the Jewish people, not this worthless stunt that means absolutely nothing.

I might add that honoring Jewish citizens of the US is NOT something that is in the best interests of the Jews. Israel is the only true homeland of the Jewish people and trying to make the Jews feel at home in America is counter to the Jewish idea. As it is said in the Talmud, for a Jew who lives outside the land of Israel, it is as if he has no G-d.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »

At the very least,   “Jewish-American Heritage Month"  does indeed date back to April, 2006.     Here are some additional links that confirm this:

http://www.genealogyblog.com/?p=4287

http://www.americanjewisharchives.org/aja/programs/JAHM.htm

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/04/20060421-3.html

http://judaism.about.com/od/americanjewry/a/amjew_month.htm

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »
Actually I think he made this announcement as a deliberate slap to all Jews, but most of them are too stupid to realize that.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 09:57:37 AM »
yep...we call that chumming up the water here in florida while fishing!  :::D
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
Obama is very clever. First the Pessach seder in the white house, now the Jewish heritage month. This are all gestures, that cost him nothing. But while he is adulating the American Jews, his hard policy against Israel will be forgotten by them. After all the failures of American Jews to be loved by blacks - they did really a lot for it and earned only hate - there is finally at least one (not really but at least he looks like it) who seems to respect and love them. I am shure Obama knows this. 

I think if you would offer Jews worldwide, perhaps with the exception Israel, the possibility to be black or at least coloured, they would accept it. :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »
This is a prelude to justifying Islam Pride Month.... TRUST ME!!!

Yeah, and we can learn about how blood-thirsty European Christians led crusades against them, and how Jews stole land their land and all this other garbage how they had the most advanced civilization in Spain during the Middle Ages (which their jizyah-paying Jewish slaves were the brains behind).
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »
Blacks get a history month, because not many people remember what great innovations that the negro race brought into the world, except gangster rap and southern fried chicken.   However, the ingenius brains and innovations of the Jews is on the mind of people every day; I mean they have revolutionized the world.  You practically have to go out of your way not to think about what Jews have done for the world and what they are doing today.    On the other hand, the only major contribution that negros are making to our society is helping increase the employment of law enforcement officers and prison guards.  Not to mention, lot of our tax money goes to feeding their poor, helpless brothers in Africa, who are too lazy, greedy and corrupt to go and make anything of their continent containing vast more wealth than even in this country. 

I personally think Obama is trying to do this sh*t as a way of degrading Jewish people and trying to put them under his sorry, pathetic negro brothers.   THe only reason this joker got into power cause he and his black nazi  pastor made all the "typical white peopa" feel sorry for how bad they were to them 200 years ago.  When this guy needed any financial or political advice that resulted in his as_s being on the line, he would run to his Jewish advisors, because he knew his own critical thinking skills weren't worth a sh*t.   Of course I have to say "up yours" to Dave Axelrod for putting this negro nazi in power..  You betrayed your race, Dave, shame on you!    Well, at least Obama paid him back by saying his daughter was more retarded them him; although I beg to differ.   I bet any of those special olympic guys who got dissed by B. Hussein, could run the White House better then his sorry donkey. 

Lets have a Joker History Month..  A month devoted to all the silly degenerate clowns who have help change our country for the worst and who have desparately tried to bring us to hell with them.  Barack Hussein Obutthole can be the star, followed by Jimmy Jerk*ff Carter and his fat lazy brother Billy Beer Carter, who served in Libya as an arab callboy.   Lets not forget Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackas_s, Nancy Piglosi and the rest of the clowns.  They should start a circus, then I might actually support them in their careers.  Hope I can throw pies at them.   :::D