Author Topic: A little snippet on Jewish suicide.  (Read 552 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
A little snippet on Jewish suicide.
« on: May 13, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »
Here is a little article on Jewish suicide.  You should also subscribe to this website matter of fact the owner of this site is a Jew himself: http://www.lawatchdog.com/index.html#anchor_3221
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: A little snippet on Jewish suicide.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »
There's nothing wrong with animal welfare advocacy, but animal rights activists sometimes are terrorists, so that part wasn't wrong.

The ALF for example attacks laboratories. Fur farm owners have had their lives threatened and their facilities destroyed.

I don't agree with wearing fur either but I would never threaten someone's life over it. PETA funds a lot of these terrorist organizations like the ALF and ELF.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A little snippet on Jewish suicide.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »
Here is a little article on Jewish suicide.  You should also subscribe to this website matter of fact the owner of this site is a Jew himself: http://www.lawatchdog.com/index.html#anchor_3221

Excellent. I ask myself the same questions. Althrough the wast majority of Europeans support Obama as well and there are only a few Jews. The outcome of Obama's policy i.e Turkey's EU joining is as dangerous for them as the Achmadinedschad and two state policy is for Jews.

It is sad, that most people didn't stand for their own interests, but for the interests of others.

I will stand always for mine.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani