Author Topic: INFO ON BUCHANAN SITE  (Read 766 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
INFO ON BUCHANAN SITE
« on: May 15, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »
http://www.who.is/website-information/buchanan.org/   

THE REASON I POSTED IT

http://jta.org/news/article/2009/05/15/1005179/buchanan-web-forum-disappears-after-holocaust-denial-thread-surfaces

Buchanan Web forum disappears after Holocaust denial thread surfaces

May 15, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- The personal Web site of MSNBC commentator Pat Buchanan removed its discussion forums after a critic pointed out that the site was hosting a forum on Holocaust denial.

The "Buchanan Brigade Forum" on Buchanan.org disappeared earlier this week, just hours after a New York Daily News Op-Ed by Menachem Rosensaft on Tuesday noted the existence of a forum thread devoted to "Discussion about 'The Holocaust.'" The thread included comments such as "there simply were not gas chambers or mass crematoriums at any of the German internment camps" and "I would like to see some rebuttal from Holocaust believers."

Rosensaft, general counsel at the World Jewish Congress and the son of Holocaust survivors, had criticized MSNBC in the column for employing Buchanan while it dumped Don Imus two years ago for making racially insensitive remarks.

It is not clear if Buchanan knew about the Holocaust denial thread. According to records of the forum saved by Rosensaft before it disappeared, it was started on March 27 by a registered member of the site under the topic of "Disinformation, Deception and Other Tricks." An e-mail to a site administrator for the Buchanan Web site, which also includes his syndicated columns and other news, went unanswered
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: INFO ON BUCHANAN SITE
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:40:27 AM »
I wonder what t_h_j has to say about this.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 12:35:48 PM »
Serb Avenger, calm down.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
I'm not uncalm. He's the one who defends Pat Buchanan around here, so I just wanted his input.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 08:31:28 PM »
I wonder who Linda Muller is.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 02:29:03 AM »
I wonder who Linda Muller is.
I don't know SHE'S A WHINY PERSON,HERES WHY I SAY SHE WHINES ALOT

http://www.lewrockwell.com/muller1.html 

OLD LETTER SHE WROTE

LewRockwell.com

Buchanan Campaign Fires Linda Muller
Replaces Her With Establishment Webbers

From Linda Muller to the Buchanan Brigade
October 20, 1999

Dearest Brigade,

I've held off sending you this email in hopes that things would change, but they haven't.

Last Wednesday night Bay Buchanan fired me. She told me that six weeks ago she hired a team of Web professionals to replace me who she felt would do a much better job than I have done. She explained that the campaign was going in a different direction and that I no longer fit in with her plans.

She also gave me notice that I would no longer be needed at (TAC) The American Cause (I was on a temporary leave while I worked on Pat's campaign site). She told me know that the work I did for TAC was never what she had in mind when she hired me - that I didn't conform to her specifications. She has given my job to a consultant, Tim Hathaway, and to her friend Brandy Anderson - they are now the permanent webmasters for TAC.

I was in a state of shock and disbelief. I reminded her that for the last five years my whole life has been dedicated to Pat and our Cause. For over three years I volunteered as webmaster for Pat on my http://www.buchanan.org website. While employed for the last two years at TAC and for the campaign, my work has received high praise from the Brigade and even the establishment Media. For five years I've kept the Brigade list running at full throttle and used it exclusively to help Pat and to fight for our issues. And finally, I reminded her that from 1992-1995 I devoted myself to the Reform Party - first as an activist and district chairman for Perot '92, then United We Stand America, and finally the Reform Party in Alabama.

I was just stunned and I asked her to help me understand how she can believe that I'm going in a different direction. Bay told me that the professional webmasters have been working on the new site for six weeks, it was already built, and would be ready to go up on Monday the 18th. She said my final day would be last Friday and offered me two weeks severance pay.

These past few days, I've felt like there has been a death in my family. I kept hoping that someone would call and say it was all a big mistake.

Last Thursday afternoon when I tried to update our Website I found that the passwords had already been changed and I was locked out of the site. Yet, I still trusted that over the weekend someone would help her to realize that my work was of some value to Pat and our Cause.

But, when I got home last night and logged on to our site - http://www.gopatgo2000.org - I found that they had deleted all of my work and put up the version created by Bay's new webmasters.

Yesterday and today, I've received 100's of email requests from you asking me to put my original Website back up. Friends have told me that the phones are ringing off the hook at campaign HQ protesting the new Website.

I was just told that because of the public outcry, the professional webmasters are now copying my ideas from the old Website and putting them on their new site. It's just a shame that it took this long for the senior staff at HQ to finally realize that some people did appreciate my work. I wish I could change the Website back, but I can't. I am no longer with Pat's campaign. I still love Pat and I'll always love him. I'm just so sorry that Bay feels I'm no longer needed.

I just want to make sure that all of you in the Brigade know how thankful I am for everything you have done for our Country, but especially for your friendship and dedication to our Internet effort. You are the reason our site was the BEST campaign site. It was your ideas that I implemented and your activism that made the Internet Brigade a force to be reckoned with. And it was you who put Pat Buchanan's book on the New York Times best-seller list. Yes, I webmastered Pat's site, but the bottom line is that it was also our Brigade site, and we have a lot to be proud of (see the National Journal - Hotline review below).

Well Brigade, I probably could keep finding more things to say but I better end it for now. I'm going to take some time off for rest and reflection. G-d speed to all of you as you continue fighting the battles for our issues, and also standing strong for Pat as he leads our Brigade.

As always, For the Cause
Linda

[linda Muller may be contacted at [email protected]; see also http://buchanan.org for future developments. LR]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 02:58:41 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03