Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Can't Stop Lying... Drinking with Bob  (Read 731 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Nancy Pelosi Can't Stop Lying... Drinking with Bob
« on: May 14, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »
If there is any justice in the world, she will be eating out of garbage cans by the end of the year!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Can't Stop Lying... Drinking with Bob
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »
Thanks,   A.H. 

Nancy Pelosi remains a major danger to the United States.      Hopefully,    her latest actions will at the very least lead to Pelosi having to step down as Speaker of the House.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
Isn't it comforting to know that she's next in line for the presidency after Joe Biden?  Sleep well.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »
I remember when obama did his 1st speech back in march I believe and her and joe biden were sitting above obama. and every time obama sentenced ended she jumped up faster than a cheerleader

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 10:48:04 PM »
Thanks,   A.H. 

Nancy Pelosi remains a major danger to the United States.      Hopefully,    her latest actions will at the very least lead to Pelosi having to step down as Speaker of the House.       

I hope that, and that they prosecute her for LYING!!!!!!! I detest that woman! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 10:49:23 PM »
I remember when obama did his 1st speech back in march I believe and her and joe biden were sitting above obama. and every time obama sentenced ended she jumped up faster than a cheerleader

UGH! I remember that, wasn't she awful???? I never watched another speech again after that! She acted like a queen at first, reading the program and then bam, jumping up constantly and clapping, made me sick.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 07:36:25 AM »
Did anyone see Pelosi's news conference.  She was stumbing, nervous, and defensive.  I can't believe these Libs going after our intelligence agencies!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »
I saw it Debbie, I can't wait for them to show PROOF she was lying and I hope the CIA ruins her career.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 09:41:14 PM »
I saw it Debbie, I can't wait for them to show PROOF she was lying and I hope the CIA ruins her career.
G-d willing Pelosi's nasty mouth may have done her in.... Its not like she will  resign or be forced to resign but from now on she will have to keep a low profile and chose he words with care. This animal was really having a field day up until now with her crazy California style  liberal policies. Now she will have to lay low..... For a while anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years