Author Topic: Some Australians are more than AWARE  (Read 2039 times)

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Some Australians are more than AWARE
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »
Cronulla is a pretty famous beach here in Australia. Many people go there each summer to surf and to be just.... people. However Lebanese Muslim youth have caused so much trouble over a long period of time (YEARS) they come from the adjoining Muslim ghetto of Bankstown/Lakemba.

The reason why this riot happened was due to 2 Lebanese Muslim pigs bashing 2 Aussie lifeguards. These guys were responding to complaints from girls on the beach, they had been harassed and the 2 pigs were kicking sand on other people there and just behaving as they generally do  >:(  .

Lifeguards here in Australia are revered they put their lives on the line to help and save others while at times putting their own lives at risk.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/mob-violence-envelops-cronulla/2005/12/11/1134235936223.html

Interesting to note however a lot of these Australians were portrayed as yobbos, trouble makers, UN AUSTRALIAN RACISTS.. However I remember watching it the day it happened and all I saw were Australians standing up for what they love and what they detest> ISLAM.

No Muslim has been charged at all. They exacted their revenge on lone Australians like they do all too often here. Hospitalising several people in critical conditions.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Re: Some Australians are more than AWARE
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 03:58:05 PM »
muslims are parasites...they move in to where they have invested zero and take what hard working men and woman have accomplished. They are doing the same thing in America...we are really fed up with these idiots! >:(
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always