Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (05/17)  (Read 1113 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (05/17)
« on: May 17, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »
                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/105998292/42458ea9/_2__.html

The program is 2 hours and 26 minutes this week.

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (05/17)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 07:29:41 PM »
Thanks, Chaim. I'm listening to it right now. This is really interesting.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »
Thank you Chaim, I'm looking forward to listening to it :)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 11:53:24 PM »
Well said,    Dan.

Chaim,   another outstanding program.

Regarding the situation with the credit card company,    A.D.S,   and Budget Van Lines,    there are two options that come to mind that could potentially provide a remedy that you would be comfortable with:

One would be to file a report with the Better Business Bureau.    http://www.bbb.org/     

Another would be going to small claims court.               
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 01:03:42 AM »
I thoroughly enjoyed the introduction. It was very moving.

Thank you for a great program as always, Chaim.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 05:22:00 AM »
I like your answer of  zachor_ve_kavod's question. Great explanation - I think I learned some new aspects of the roots of bolschewism.  :) :) :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »
Thanks Chaim.  :)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
The best way to handle the credit card situation is to write a written request for a chargeback at the time of the incident.  I believe it is a 45 day window.  Perhaps Chaim tried that.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover at my business.  We had a chargeback where the party clearly ordered our product but then complained that he did not get what he needed.  I was told we had very little chance of overcoming that with Visa (apparently American Express is more friendly to merchants) and did not try.  Anyway small claims is certainly an option if you want to put the time into it.  If the contract is written such that they had the right to give you the final price after they loaded the stuff and you had no right to back out at that point you may be out of luck.  It seems they should have some obligation to do a better job of estimating when they looked at the items you were moving.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 05:53:11 AM »
The fact that one died of cancer and the other of a stroke just as you said, indicates to me that God was on your side of things, Chaim, and punished those evil people for how they went after you.