Author Topic: Muslim Trojan?  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Muslim Trojan?
« on: May 08, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »
I had a Trojan (TR/Dropper.Gen) on my HD. It was named. It's credits were: firm "Shine of the Devine" and the file version "Devotion" (both in French and Arabic which makes me think I got them somehow by a muzzie or so! Maybe I got it via Outlook. I wrote a letter ( a not so very kind one) to the Iranian embassy and today I got an empty (at least I thought it was empty) e-mail. And several hours later my antivirus recognized a trojan...
May there be something like a muzzie trojan spying the HD?  :o

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Muslim Trojan?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »
 :o
Last year turks and muslims celebrated somthing, and they hacked many sites.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »
I would love to see the not-so-kind letter you wrote to the Iranian embassy. 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 07:50:21 AM »
:o
Last year turks and muslims celebrated somthing, and they hacked many sites.

They did it also in January 2009 while the Gaza conflict. They (Muslims) hacked a lot Israeli websites.

But Israelis can also hack.  ;D

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:09:36 AM »
Giving both sides the same amount of men in combat, the IDF Wins!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »
muzzie cowards! i love the response...Israelis can hack too! Get em!  >:(
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 02:52:57 AM »
I would love to see the not-so-kind letter you wrote to the Iranian embassy. 

I will post a translation here for you to read!  ;D

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 03:20:58 AM »
Wasn't easy to translate, but I did my best:

"I renounce a greeting, because it orders the politeness to write an introduction. With you and your strange "government" one cannot speak of politeness or decency either, therefore I will also not greet you.
The inflammatory talking and hatred tirades of your so-called president of the Pisslamic "Republic" of Iran never finds approval and damage to your creeping islamization of our democratic world more,than it is useful.
It is peculiar that you muzzies go mad with a harmless caricature of Mohammed Ibn-Childf*ck, threaten with murder and terror and decapitation, but then spread only insults, slanders and lies. I know that the Sh*tran shows no respect for others and apparently the consumption of camel urine and cattle excrement, as mentioned in the Hadithas, has led to extreme cerebral loss in the pisslamic world. At least I cannot explain myself such kind of people. One that completely ignore the reality and suffer from extreme loss of self-perception. Muslims are not human because, otherwise, they would not train their children to be terrorists and murderers, use them like human shields (as in Gaza) and cut off other people's heads still laughing. This is abnormal!
The fact that Moo-ham-head suffered from a heavy psychosis as well as pedophilia, necrophilia, coprophagia and similar aberrations and also that he had epileptic attacks (which he called then in his ignorance "meetings with Gabriel"), one may still forgive him, because he was quite a poor wild desert gnome.
However, the fact that living beings who call of themselves humans, follow such extremely sick people and still appropriate his whole behaviour patterns is really doubtful. Even more, if you allow them to leave their deserts and live among us civilized people.
Hence, my proposal: If they all returned to their crippled Third World countries, full of aberrations, we build a wall around, and everybody there commits suicide mutually for their Shaytanallah – uAqsar. If you are about to develop an atomic bomb, launch them once in the air and let them drop upon Tehran. One would only hit mud moors and other rabble! It would be sad only for the few Jews, Armenians, Zoroastrians and Baha'i … But those could be saved before.
Poor that Iran has given up it's old nice culture for those of a demented Arab.
Since Iran doesn't share our democratic western values, you can close your dirty embassy and return to where pepper grows.
And something else: The poor "Palestinians"? There has never been something like that! Either they were Jordanians or Egyptians. Your hilarious "president" should read sometimes a reasonable history book. Then he would also know that greedy Arabs have sold to their land to Zionists hoping to steal it back later on (which luckily never occured). Therefore it was acquired legally. The fact that the Arabs have just lost more land, is due to the fact that they have started the war. Their own fault. This would be as stupid as if Germany wanted to have the eastern areas in Poland back. Only idiots and Nazis would require something like that. And just idiots and Nazis (both fit well to the Pisslam) want such a made-up "Palestine"!
Before your poor fake of a state makes reproaches towards others, one should let prevail the same tolerance, respect and rights for women, education also for women, freedom of worship and democracy. But for that living beings are probably too stupid in the pisslamic sphere!

Bye and I wish you all illness with AIDS, leprosy or the bubonic plague!
Enclosed some of my created art! I hope, you like it."  ;D

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 11:42:05 AM by Hyades »

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 05:51:30 AM »
LOL Hyades that is bloody gold mate   :::D .. You have such a way with words loool

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
Nice that you enjoyed it!  ;D