Author Topic: Melanie Phillips article  (Read 492 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Melanie Phillips article
« on: June 03, 2009, 10:27:06 AM »
http://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephillips/3664576/an-ode-to-joy-this-is-not.thtml   

On the other hand, however, all this is still just spin. If the US were to punish Israel for not agreeing to commit national suicide, the real Israel lobby in America -- the Christian heartlands – would go nuts. Plus the relationship between the two countries is not a one-way street: if Israel were to stop sharing its intelligence with the US, for example, the reaction of the US military would likely dwarf even their fury with Obama over publishing ‘torture’ pictures or shutting down the military tribunals. Given that a strategic game is being played vis a vis Iran, every pronouncement or shadowy bit of spin surely has to be regarded as inherently unreliable. But the mood music is all playing one tune, and it sure isn’t the Ode to Joy.   

full article with above link
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Melanie Phillips article
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:52:04 AM »
I think it is going to be the God of the Bible rather than the Christian supporters who would be outraged because BHO has overwhelming support of the leftist media.   Our hard work during the elections went in vain.  The only way that Obama could fall is for him to meddle with Israel which obviously provokes God to take His rod of chastisement.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.