Author Topic: Pipi cackayoyo is acting like smolmert, destroying heroic hilltops  (Read 1165 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
The article will explain everything. Pipi is acting like a pice of drek and torturing the jews of yesha just like smolmert did. This kappo has caved into barack hussein obamas pressure.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1242212432023&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pipi cackayoyo is acting like smolmert, destroying heroic hilltops
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 12:23:20 PM »
Peace Now security-general Yariv Oppenheimer played down the importance of the evacuation, calling it a "public relations exercise" as Maoz Esther was merely a "puny outpost… not real, but abandoned."

This guy wants to see Jewish blood.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »
Peace Now security-general Yariv Oppenheimer played down the importance of the evacuation, calling it a "public relations exercise" as Maoz Esther was merely a "puny outpost… not real, but abandoned."

This guy wants to see Jewish blood.  :o

I would love to put a nail in oppenheimers head. I am sure his head would deflate, he looks so bloated.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »
Netanyahu is now destroying the jewish neighborhoods in yesha. I knew he was going to do this. Yimach shmo to this kike. We need hayamin haamiti in charge.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »
Netanyahu is now destroying the jewish neighborhoods in yesha. I knew he was going to do this. Yimach shmo to this kike. We need hayamin haamiti in charge.

I think you are lucky with Bibi.

Imagine what would have happened if the dhimmi Olmert would have stayed in office. He was really as crazy as Oppenheimer.

At least Bibi makes no speeches about the discriminated poor Muslims in Israel and he did not apologized to them for Israels survival.

But possible he will make compromises with Hussein Obama, this could be very harmfull for the Israeli Jews.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
Wenis Cacayoyo will bomb Israelis before he bombs Iran.  >:(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 02:39:03 PM »
It's true that Smolmert would be even worse simply because he doesn't have right wing voters who elect him thinking that he is in favor of the survival of Israel. At least pipi ckackayoyo has a right wing constituency who will be pissed at him if he does anything. That is why he is trying to withstand the insane pressure from the shvartza muslim in the black house. Pipi destroyed the outpost to throw hussein a bone. Its incredible that israel has yet another prime minister who is willing to destroy the land of israel so as not to make hussein obama mad.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »
A bright light in this dim situation is that even on the leftist Jerusalem Post site,    72.6 % ( 358 votes ) of the people participating in their poll believe that the outposts SHOULDN'T be evacuated. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/