Poll

how the people thinks Muslims r terrorists?

why the people dont see  hitler he was Cristian and how many people he did killed? y we dont say he was terrorist?and all Cristians was terrorists ? second example Mr bush how many people he killed? third example again America when he attacked on Japan in
0 (0%)
The truth is the bad people are bad this dosent matter that they r Muslims or Cristians or Jews or Hindu this is very simple thing to understand i hope we learn this in middle school
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 13, 2009, 08:03:07 AM

Author Topic: truth about ISLAM  (Read 11678 times)

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
Re: truth about ISLAM
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 04:39:33 AM »
We are a newly formed religion and a newly from state (Pakistan). We havent been able to set aside our own differences forming the basis of sects and you think we would be able to do something for you yet, its frankly not possible yet. Alot needs to be done before that could actually happen. Three major formations of islamic philosophy as today are Sulfis, Shiya and Sunnis. Sulfis are hard liners you may call alquaeda as there sub groups coz it follows almost the same thought. Shiyya as you may know are still confused of their position and who killed the decedents of the profit and his progeny. Leving behind sunnis who were never a part of islamis society or khilafat. They were ruled by Mugal kings of india. With the end to the kingdom these people were lost and some salfis and shiya influenced groups of these people here with their ideology rest remained an intermediary sect. These people for 70 % population of muslim population of subcontinent (india & pakistan). I am one of them.

We have realized what state or govt has been doing. Our hatred is also a policy of our state be it against india and jews. But many others like me have started to think of things differently after making our mind to understand islam itself other than listening to our Imam, so called scholars , Teachers or elders who so ever push us against our nature. You guys think we enjoy having such a huge army that we spent 78 % of our country's earning for their development. Its against our wills and only this hatred can justify its existence and nothing else.

Musharraf was one of the son of this nation, highly trained army personnel and one of us who couldnt bear anymore what politicians were doing he took control, got the public mandate in year 2001 elections and showed his attentions of recognizing Israel. Internal and foriegn pressure didnt allow him to. We were threatened of our own existence if we proceeded. For me that was the decision of the public of Pakistan. Those who are aware and know what is actually happening. People here are always provoked by Israels policy of whatever they want to do with Aqsa Mosque. Its of high religious importance to us. Then people were told all sorts of stories of Jews trying to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque and almost everyone here was once again infuriated with jewish.

This is briefly my side of the story. We are told that rich jews of America wants to disintegrate you to smaller states take away the only defense and considered to be the source of our existence the nuclear bomb, who wont be threatened ?

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 05:18:30 AM »
Another thing that I want to add and I have seen couple of times is about Hindus. Some of you think that we provoke them and they are democratic nation. Let me state two facts here which might clear afew confusions.

1. We eat beef, I think you guys too. Hindu people worship cows. Its not of their particular to see us make steaks and Bar B Q out of their God. Its naturally provoking and a major reason for partition of the sub continent. Before that under British(300 years) and Muslim(870 years) rule everything was ok but suddenly they remembered its their God we are eating and all the commotion started.

2. The democracy of 1 Billion souls of the planet harboring people of about 26 different believes a few days earlier refused Pakistani cricket players participation in IPL ( Indian Premier League) after they had been invited there for the nominations of teams. They cant keep discrimination out of sports makes one wonder about the conditions of all the minorities living in India. 

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 05:38:44 AM »
We are a newly formed religion and a newly from state (Pakistan). We havent been able to set aside our own differences forming the basis of sects and you think we would be able to do something for you yet, its frankly not possible yet. Alot needs to be done before that could actually happen. Three major formations of islamic philosophy as today are Sulfis, Shiya and Sunnis. Sulfis are hard liners you may call alquaeda as there sub groups coz it follows almost the same thought. Shiyya as you may know are still confused of their position and who killed the decedents of the profit and his progeny. Leving behind sunnis who were never a part of islamis society or khilafat. They were ruled by Mugal kings of india. With the end to the kingdom these people were lost and some salfis and shiya influenced groups of these people here with their ideology rest remained an intermediary sect. These people for 70 % population of muslim population of subcontinent (india & pakistan). I am one of them.

We have realized what state or govt has been doing. Our hatred is also a policy of our state be it against india and jews. But many others like me have started to think of things differently after making our mind to understand islam itself other than listening to our Imam, so called scholars , Teachers or elders who so ever push us against our nature. You guys think we enjoy having such a huge army that we spent 78 % of our country's earning for their development. Its against our wills and only this hatred can justify its existence and nothing else.

Musharraf was one of the son of this nation, highly trained army personnel and one of us who couldnt bear anymore what politicians were doing he took control, got the public mandate in year 2001 elections and showed his attentions of recognizing Israel. Internal and foriegn pressure didnt allow him to. We were threatened of our own existence if we proceeded. For me that was the decision of the public of Pakistan. Those who are aware and know what is actually happening. People here are always provoked by Israels policy of whatever they want to do with Aqsa Mosque. Its of high religious importance to us. Then people were told all sorts of stories of Jews trying to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque and almost everyone here was once again infuriated with jewish.

This is briefly my side of the story. We are told that rich jews of America wants to disintegrate you to smaller states take away the only defense and considered to be the source of our existence the nuclear bomb, who wont be threatened ?

All this only says that there are some reasonable people in Pakistan who understand that lies about Jews and Hindus are only a means to distract attention from the corruption of the ruling class. But it is only their personal opinion and will remain so until Pakistan officially recognizes Israel as the state of the Jewish people. In the meantime, Pakistan is an enemy state.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 05:46:17 AM »
Another thing that I want to add and I have seen couple of times is about Hindus. Some of you think that we provoke them and they are democratic nation. Let me state two facts here which might clear afew confusions.

1. We eat beef, I think you guys too. Hindu people worship cows. Its not of their particular to see us make steaks and Bar B Q out of their G-d. Its naturally provoking and a major reason for partition of the sub continent. Before that under British(300 years) and Muslim(870 years) rule everything was ok but suddenly they remembered its their G-d we are eating and all the commotion started.

Unlike Muslims, Jews do not interfere into the internal affairs of the other peoples. Hindus may believe in what they will, it is not our (and your) business.

2. The democracy of 1 Billion souls of the planet harboring people of about 26 different believes a few days earlier refused Pakistani cricket players participation in IPL ( Indian Premier League) after they had been invited there for the nominations of teams. They cant keep discrimination out of sports makes one wonder about the conditions of all the minorities living in India. 

Even if it is true (and I suspect it is not, because you already lied about Pakistani "acceptance of Israel"), it is nothing compared to atrocious violations of human rights in Muslim countries.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 05:47:47 AM »
Well Spectator, its your opinion and I wont advocate the stance of Pakistan govt or people, consider it whatever you like. I would want you to think of things that could enlighten the masses who consider you as enemy and why. One way is the approach you have already taken and other ways are for you to discover.

My motive is to find my own standing in this world and for me any of that place which in anyway conflicts with the thoughts and rights of others of no matter whatever origin is wrong and I would be questioned by Allah SBWT for that. Being a muslim and living in the conditions that I have mentioned, I havent found any reason to consider you my enemy.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 05:55:59 AM »
:) Well try eating beef infront of a hindu and you would know if its internal or external. We used to live together with Hindus  so slaughtering a cow or eating beef is a huge matter in india. It tends to provoke hindus naturally.

For the second I have already cleared my understanding.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 06:09:51 AM »
Yes, spectator he lied.

Pakistan does not accept Israel.

http://www.paktribune.com/speakout/index.php?id=12&PHPSESSID=f7e7c0923c34b45ed540bde71ca2bdbd

Taqqiya.

They want to dismember our country at best with their "two-state" solution.

I am so naive. Sorry for that.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 12:55:28 PM »
Taqiya is a concept of a particular sect in Islam and I do not follow any sect. Even they think they are allowed to do it when their life is in jeopardy. I cleared my point of you to you guys.   I was of the opinion that two state solution was agreeable to you guys but Palestinian do not agree to that. I dont know much more than I have been told or heard from the media about it. Other than that I told you the local sentiments and that of mine.   

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »

1. We eat beef, I think you guys too. Hindu people worship cows. Its not of their particular to see us make steaks and Bar B Q out of their G-d. Its naturally provoking and a major reason for partition of the sub continent. Before that under British(300 years) and Muslim(870 years) rule everything was ok but suddenly they remembered its their G-d we are eating and all the commotion started.

what a load of crap. You think the partition happened over a Holyness of Cow, Cause Hindus wanted to protect it and Muslims wanted to eat it? Seriously, How old are you?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »

what a load of crap. You think the partition happened over a Holyness of Cow, Cause Hindus wanted to protect it and Muslims wanted to eat it? Seriously, How old are you?

I think he is quite mature. Here you can get it out of the first hand what Muslims in Pak believe.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »
:) Well try eating beef infront of a hindu and you would know if its internal or external. We used to live together with Hindus  so slaughtering a cow or eating beef is a huge matter in india. It tends to provoke hindus naturally.

For the second I have already cleared my understanding.
I'm sure Jews will not consume Beef in front of a Hindu in India, out of respect towards Hindu sentiments. And for your information, even Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists in India do not consume beef in India. Also many Indian Jews like the famous General Jacob have been part of Hindu Nationalist organisations, so your logic goes to the toilet.

Partition occured due to the fact the Muslims wanted to carve out a seperate Islamic state out of India, cause they neither wanted to be part of a Independent Hindu Nation or a Independent Secular Nation while the British were about to leave. If Cow/beef was the reason of partition, then millions of Muslims wouldnt have stayed back in India.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 02:00:37 PM »
IPL is a private cricket sports body contolled by Multinational Corporations like the EPL in UK. Why does it bother Pakistan so much that India did not pick any of their players? Is that the only thing Pakistan takes pride at? Militancy and Cricket?  Why are you making a sport as such a prestiege issue?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 02:35:33 PM »

:::D :laugh:

If Hitler was a Christian, Lady Bich Ray is a Muslim:

My gosh, I like this idea.  ;D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2010, 02:47:16 PM »
Chugtai: I surely hope you are not here in an attempt to change people's mind's here about Islam and the evils of it.

Tell me, what does the Quaran say about how you treat your women?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2010, 03:12:10 PM »
Taqiya is a concept of a particular sect in Islam and I do not follow any sect. Even they think they are allowed to do it when their life is in jeopardy. I cleared my point of you to you guys.   I was of the opinion that two state solution was agreeable to you guys but Palestinian do not agree to that. I dont know much more than I have been told or heard from the media about it. Other than that I told you the local sentiments and that of mine.   

All Muslims practice Taqqiya.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 04:32:24 PM »
Two state solution? Forget it. Israel WON'T BE dismembered even if "palestinians" agreed. Yes, yes I'm an extremist for not allowing to kill my country. We don't care what the world thinks. Israel will remain intact.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »
Mufty of Jerusalem was joined Hitler instantly when they started WW2 and Hitler had support of all muslims... By the way vatikan and croats also did that... So that means that muslims are just puppets...
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:33 AM »
@ Hindu Zionist : I said what i wanted to say. Sports or other small gesture are enough to change the thought of millions in my country. We respect those who respect our feelings and that comes naturally. What has happened cannot be undone. I am not capable of changing that i dont know about you, but what is going to happen I have some authority given by my God over it. I can either try to justify the actions of others here which i dont even know the conditions or circumstances they made those decisions out of or I can work here to know the reality of the situation and tell it to as many as I can. Frankly my goals are achievable and whatever yours might be arnt. Your statements are simply provoking for me and I try my best to remain calm while replying to you. But deep down I know you are wasting my time and efforts but only the hope that I might make you think on more positive lines compel me to reply.

@ Hanna: Thank you and Quran says that Allah has created men and women equal but men has been blessed with only 1 grade above over her as men earn and spend.  Women to men ratio out of the wealth of their father is 1:2 respectively and she gets 8th part of the wealth of her husband. Rights are equal.

@ AmericanKahanist: :D I am muslim and let me assure you 70 % of muslim population despise this concept of Tqiya its only the shite sect of muslim who follow it.

@Proudtobsurb: Well the way I see it all those who have lost their true identity are puppets in the hand of less than 1% of the worlds population. Soldiers do not  know what they are fighting for they are only told who they are fighting for. Its really hard to ask a man to give up his life for some worldly cause but its peanuts to tell a puppet to do the same.

@Hyperion: Well I am here to know what you guys think should be the solution and figure out a way to reduce hatred among people. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 03:58:14 AM »
@ Hindu Zionist : I said what i wanted to say. Sports or other small gesture are enough to change the thought of millions in my country. We respect those who respect our feelings and that comes naturally. What has happened cannot be undone. I am not capable of changing that i dont know about you, but what is going to happen I have some authority given by my G-d over it. I can either try to justify the actions of others here which i dont even know the conditions or circumstances they made those decisions out of or I can work here to know the reality of the situation and tell it to as many as I can. Frankly my goals are achievable and whatever yours might be arnt. Your statements are simply provoking for me and I try my best to remain calm while replying to you. But deep down I know you are wasting my time and efforts but only the hope that I might make you think on more positive lines compel me to reply.
you are worth discussing with only when you come with factual accounts rather than fiction, claiming that partition occured over Cow/beef really makes you look intelligent. ;D

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 04:28:22 AM »
It not a fact that you consider cow a holy god and we slaughter it as religious obligation in observing our holy ritual of eid ! I know there are other assumed facts to this matter better are far beyond our understanding due to lack of evidence. May be it was to provide British a safe exit out the sub continent. I quote more than 2 dozen facts that I have studied in the text books but this is the most logical to me. I wont tolerate my neighbor writing name of my God on an animal and slaughter it let alone having him slaughter the god itself. For me the best solution would be to move to a place where people of my ideology live or build a wall cant see that. It was a very peaceful solution to many of such conflicts. We also took the jahadi mullahs away from you :) otherwise today it would have been india as hated as pakistan today.

Religion might not be of much significance to you in daily life but for us it is.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 07:23:29 AM »
It not a fact that you consider cow a holy G-d and we slaughter it as religious obligation in observing our holy ritual of eid ! I know there are other assumed facts to this matter better are far beyond our understanding due to lack of evidence. May be it was to provide British a safe exit out the sub continent. I quote more than 2 dozen facts that I have studied in the text books but this is the most logical to me. I wont tolerate my neighbor writing name of my G-d on an animal and slaughter it let alone having him slaughter the G-d itself. For me the best solution would be to move to a place where people of my ideology live or build a wall cant see that. It was a very peaceful solution to many of such conflicts. We also took the jahadi mullahs away from you :) otherwise today it would have been india as hated as pakistan today.

Religion might not be of much significance to you in daily life but for us it is.
pls tell me where in Quran has it been mentioned that a Cow only needs to be salughtered during Eid? The obligation can also be done using a lamb or goat instead. We consider Cow as our mother, divine. Buddhist and Jains too consider it holy. It is none of your business. It is our country and a secular demoracy means, people are supposed to respect each others religious sentiments, If Muslims want to be insensitive towards Hindus, then its better you leave our lands, rather than grab our lands and demand for seperate country. and its not as if Muslims cannot live without slaughtering cow. Neither is it compulsory. yet Muslims do not, inorder to hurt the Hindu faith.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »
Hindu Zionist: If you are Indian you might know the price of a Lamb and that of a cow here. In pakistan we can buy a cow for a little more than the price of a lamb, and for cows 7 people can contribute their share in the price and lamb is for that individual only who is paying for it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »
it is an economic issue for you to prefer cow over lamb, it is not a religious compulsion. Muslims are not going to die if they eat less of meat.

Offline leavemealone

• New JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2010, 09:35:36 AM »
Hitler was not a Christian.  The author obviously does not know history.  The Nazi Party (National Socialists) despised religion.  They were Environmentalists.  They believed in glorifying nature, and reserved state parks to preserve the forests.  Hitler actually believed that Religion was only suited for superstitious minds. 

I feel sorry for the author on many levels.  His claim is more pathetic than those who claim that Nazism was on the Right of the Political Spectrum. 

8)

Offline naresh

• New JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:40 AM »
stop calling hitler a christian, he never was a believer in christ, he had a nazi ideology.