Author Topic: Rasmussen poll obamzer at lowest level ever  (Read 734 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Rasmussen poll obamzer at lowest level ever
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
Good news, but I don't think his numbers will TRULY go down for another 6-8 months.  According to opinion polls, his propaganda is still quite effective... and a majority STILL buy into his hope and change nonsense.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »
Yes but this is an excellent predictor shows people are much less satisfied  as well as less happywith his policies
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »
It will take a while before people really tire of the Obamessiah's shenanigans. But it will come, and G-d willing before the United States collapses from some terrorist attack or dollar collapse or something.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »
Consumer sentiment is up (stock market up today as a result according to media, lol); I'm not sure why, however. Perhaps consumers are not so bright. Home prices down almost 20% this last month.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 02:15:47 PM »
Consumer sentiment is up (stock market up today as a result according to media, lol); I'm not sure why, however. Perhaps consumers are not so bright. Home prices down almost 20% this last month.
people want thir property to be worth more, gnp contracting and jobless rate up

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »

Consumer Sentiment has become less and less relevant as a leading indicator.   Sentiment is up... because the media tells them that there is HOPE.  Just like sentiment was at an all-time low in late October... because the Media wanted them to think that.

This is why C.S. has become a near worthless indicator of the economy... but an excellent indicator of media bias.

The Real Estate values are 100x more meaningful indicator right now.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »

Consumer Sentiment has become less and less relevant as a leading indicator.   Sentiment is up... because the media tells them that there is HOPE.  Just like sentiment was at an all-time low in late October... because the Media wanted them to think that.

This is why C.S. has become a near worthless indicator of the economy... but an excellent indicator of media bias.

The Real Estate values are 100x more meaningful indicator right now.

Yes, indeed.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
:laugh:               http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

RIGHT MORD-  :::D :laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 09:22:23 PM »
Lets hope his approval rating with g-d goes down as well so he can get the ultimate punishment relieving the state of Israel of the pressure this black muslim is applying to it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »
Lets hope his approval rating with g-d goes down as well so he can get the ultimate punishment relieving the state of Israel of the pressure this black muslim is applying to it.

Excellent quote. I second that motion.

Shalom - Dox

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 10:00:29 PM »
4 years is a long time.