Author Topic: See if you can see the humour here...  (Read 4956 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: See if you can see the humour here...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 05:42:43 PM »
only more and more proofs of kurans cruelty. i cant see the humor there, but after stories like that just think of what they would do to you for your beliefs and opinions about the kuran. yes, Rhuan, these same people who you defend as being "victims" of ignorance and stuff- its actually YOU who might end up a victim of them G-d forbid. only then i think you will stop separating sinner from sin, at least in such cases.  8)

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 05:44:28 PM »
Muslims always calling themselves "muhammed"

I quote from the article: "Mohammad was sentenced to the amputation of his hand, and the punishment was carried out in Mecca,"

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 06:53:03 PM »
muhammed and his followers stole materials from the Bible, Talmud, Pre-Arabian past and even from the Zorastran religion.

Why their hands were not cut off?  As  is too late the users of the stolen materials should be punished.

For unbelievers too koran recommends the same treatement:

إِنَّمَا جَزَاء الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ

5:33, The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; [Anyone who disbeliefs in Islam and speaks against it is considered to be waging war against Allah and his messenger]

http://cwis.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html#005.033

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 07:10:03 PM »
some serious photo..  :-[

Kahane was right!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 09:13:33 PM »
COME ON...HE JUST WANTS TO "SHAKE HANDS"!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 09:57:35 PM »
I've seen that photo before and it has bothered me for a long time... I mean that's a kid that did that. What a sick and hideous religion of murder...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »
And again, my argument, they are given no choice but to believe. I feel so much pity for them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 11:44:50 PM »
Re:  "...I feel so much pity for them..."

Kind of like a wild animal with rabies...has to be "put down" in order to end its misery!

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 10:40:46 AM »
Makes me feel like joining the Marines.

I'd love to go over there and break the HELL out of the 'rules of engagement'!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 11:29:29 AM »
Joining the Marines would be a mistake, not that the marines arent tough and good men. But that the US wont let them fight to win. Did you know during WWII there were Marine Units that would carry Japanese skulls into battle? Or collect rings of human teeth and ears? and these were the best units in the Military. Can you even imagine that happening nowadays?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 10:41:48 AM »
muhammed and his followers stole materials from the Bible, Talmud, Pre-Arabian past and even from the Zorastran religion.

Why their hands were not cut off?  As  is too late the users of the stolen materials should be punished.

For unbelievers too koran recommends the same treatement:

إِنَّمَا جَزَاء الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ

5:33, The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; [Anyone who disbeliefs in Islam and speaks against it is considered to be waging war against Allah and his messenger]

http://cwis.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html#005.033

Let's see a show of hands!