Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 15097 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 02:00:06 AM »
I think religion has a strong effect on a persons genes.

Let's take a black man. They have been on the planet for the longest time (at least some of their bloodlines; there are at least hundreds sorts of different african 'races' from different ancestry).
Now when you make him a Christian, he will still be a good man. Christianity may diminish his genetic strength and 'weaken' his genes and predator instincts which he needs, but it doesn't delete it right away.

Now if we would make the same black man a MUSLIM, this would ERASE all the ancient knowledge which was safely stored in his genes.
All of the ancient knowledge held in his genes will simply be erased by the cancer that is islam, a fascist, demon worship that mind- and geneticrapes the entire being.

I think this article is very true.

Fred Alan Wolf tells something of a story like this.
The earth has it's own resonance frequency which all over the world is the same vibration, the shumann resonance. You could see this as the 'key' in which a piece of music is played. Apart from the 'key', there are also the bassline and melody; all different dimensions of the same piece of music.
So every piece of land has it's own resonance and apparently, 'magic' and 'shamanism' are dependant on this vibrational frequency.
All ancient native religions and forms of folk-shamanism, were exclusively built on these vibrations and therefor the only perfect 'religious' practice for a piece of land. So we have Shinto for Japan, Native American Shamanism for America, Viking religions for north west Europe and the ancient African forms of shamanism for the africans.
As Judaism predates both Christianity and islam Judaism should be for Israel.
But not only is the practice of, let's say Hinduism, best practiced in India (the term Hindu means: person from India), according to these rules, it is even malicious to practice it anywhere else than India since it invokes energies and spirits NOT accustomed with this other piece of land, which is not India.

Ethnic ancestry matters. I think a human is best described by genetics, mind-type and spirit.
If you put an ancient African black man on the north pole, will he survive? No.
If you put a skinny white guy in the jungle, will he survive? No.

Is this racist? Well G-d made different races, so if I'm a racist, it's only because G-d is one too.
Is this just plain, rational science? Yes. This is not fascist; it's pure logic.

I don't think one ethnic group should dominate the other. I think all ethnic groups should stay in their chosen land and only travel now and then for vacational purposes and all just work together on earth.
Unfortunately, islam's fascist nature will prevent worldpeace due to it's rabies-like strive for domination.

Arabs have other genes, therefore they have other spirits and another mind-type. I think they are scum of the earth since it was the arabs that first enslaved the honest black man.
They don't give a drek about beauty, peace, love and wisdom. They only care about power, might and islam.

Religion matters. White whores who let themselves be 'done' by muslims screw up their karma, spiritual energetics and these apes they poop out are worthless trash.

I think rapists should be killed. They deliberately screw up a girls karma by having sex with them. This is even worse than murder which would leave the karma of the victim unbothered/pure.

The western mind has been weakened by decadence, false humanistic ideologies that people are the same and have lost their predator instincts so they don't see the danger coming, and believe in a moderate islam.

When a being grows weak, nature will sent wake up calls. If this being simply refuses to wake up, nature will exterminate him.

Muslims are a different sort of breed. And they come here for fascist purposes.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:23:18 AM by RobertX9 »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 08:15:43 AM »
People just need to stick with their own people. Its simple. Screw this dumbbell govt. I am TIRED of them.  For ie:
An Orthodox Jewish man falls in love with a gentile Christian woman.. If she chooses to just 'do her own thing' then I could see them getting in a fight, then she calls him "A dirty Jew"  -It happens.  NOBODY would want this crap around.  OR A Christian man falls in love with a Jewish woman, and the Christian man doesn't want Jesus being questioned.  He calls her 'a dirty Jew'  OR take the vice/versa.. He will/she will say: YOU NAZI! and "All Christians are NAZIS!"  See?? Sad. A black and white marry and they get in a fight and the white says: "YOU N*GGER!"  Its painful. NOBODY wants this.

Now, come ON..if 2 people fall in love, and they are totally in love, there will have to be some compromise, and sacrifice.  If there is none, everybody is MISERABLE, and they just lose their souls, its just too much.  If there is SACRIFICE it MIGHT work.. but for how long?

Now, David Ben Moshe is a hard nut to crack.  When we first knew each-other, he had NO belief, NONE.  But HaShem performs so many miracles around our lives, its incredible..now he LOVES to talk about Torah, Tanackh, ETC.. Maybe it is the love I have for him, and our common belief in good against evil, I dont know.. All I know, is that where there is Love, there is God, and he is WITH us.  We do excellently together, because I LOVE GOD, and I love David.  We also have the common background in Jewry, and understand each-others humor.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 08:46:45 AM »
I think the main reason NOT to intermarry would be vast religious differences.

This can cause HUGE problems later on.  BUT, if two people who have different family backgrounds have both adopted an American or Western culture, and both have similar religious attitudes, then its no big deal if they have different backgrounds.

As far as Blacks intermarriages...  If my kids were to do consider this.... I would DEFINITELY have a little 'talk' with them.

I knew a guy who was dating a catholic girl in college. When he graduated he was having trouble finding a job. the girl started dropping hints that he should say a rosary. On the anniversary that thet started dating, she dumped him. All of a sudden he was bo longer her biyfriend, but a Jew. She immediately started seeing a guy who was planning to go into the preisthood (SSPX, I believe) and they married. The guy had a nervous breakdown from what the shikse did to him. learned his lesson. Shikses are no good.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 09:21:22 AM »
I think the main reason NOT to intermarry would be vast religious differences.

This can cause HUGE problems later on.  BUT, if two people who have different family backgrounds have both adopted an American or Western culture, and both have similar religious attitudes, then its no big deal if they have different backgrounds.

As far as Blacks intermarriages...  If my kids were to do consider this.... I would DEFINITELY have a little 'talk' with them.

I knew a guy who was dating a catholic girl in college. When he graduated he was having trouble finding a job. the girl started dropping hints that he should say a rosary. On the anniversary that thet started dating, she dumped him. All of a sudden he was bo longer her biyfriend, but a Jew. She immediately started seeing a guy who was planning to go into the preisthood (SSPX, I believe) and they married. The guy had a nervous breakdown from what the shikse did to him. learned his lesson. Shikses are no good.

"shikse did to him. learned his lesson. Shikses are no good."

NO, this is not right. 
SHE was NO good.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 09:24:17 AM »
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg/616px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg

Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.

Compare to this photo:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg/616px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg

Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

Compare to this photo:

The missing link is not missing at all its everywhere to be seen....... Just look at the news coming out of the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and you will see it there too. Everyone needs to watch that famous documentary that was made back in the late 1960's called '''The Planet Of The Apes"" it will show you right where our society is headed. :o :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »
I would never resort to namecalling like that......I have a hard time calling anyone anything except for JERK.... :'( :'( :'(

People just need to stick with their own people. Its simple. Screw this dumbbell govt. I am TIRED of them.  For ie:
An Orthodox Jewish man falls in love with a gentile Christian woman.. If she chooses to just 'do her own thing' then I could see them getting in a fight, then she calls him "A dirty Jew"  -It happens.  NOBODY would want this crap around.  OR A Christian man falls in love with a Jewish woman, and the Christian man doesn't want Jesus being questioned.  He calls her 'a dirty Jew'  OR take the vice/versa.. He will/she will say: YOU NAZI! and "All Christians are NAZIS!"  See?? Sad. A black and white marry and they get in a fight and the white says: "YOU N*GGER!"  Its painful. NOBODY wants this.

Now, come ON..if 2 people fall in love, and they are totally in love, there will have to be some compromise, and sacrifice.  If there is none, everybody is MISERABLE, and they just lose their souls, its just too much.  If there is SACRIFICE it MIGHT work.. but for how long?

Now, David Ben Moshe is a hard nut to crack.  When we first knew each-other, he had NO belief, NONE.  But HaShem performs so many miracles around our lives, its incredible..now he LOVES to talk about Torah, Tanackh, ETC.. Maybe it is the love I have for him, and our common belief in good against evil, I dont know.. All I know, is that where there is Love, there is G-d, and he is WITH us.  We do excellently together, because I LOVE G-d, and I love David.  We also have the common background in Jewry, and understand each-others humor.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »
I really think you are all overanalyzing this.

1: It is wrong for civilized people of any race to date savages of any race.

2: It is wrong for believers of any race to date unbelievers of any race.

3: It is wrong for people of two different religions to date or marry under any circumstances.

It isn't more complicated than that, guys.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 12:38:12 PM »
I must come to the defense of the Ozzie Abos. Clearly they are genetically Homosapiens. They can breed with other humans and I don't know any serious claim on genetic basis that they are a separate specie. As much as they are different from other human sub species, the diversity in different groups of other animals like chimps is much greater than what you can find in modern humans.

Another thing, is they did discover the 'secrete' of fire, at least in the mainland. I believe they had actually been considered firomaniacs by the whites at some point. And they also invented the boomerang which is a rather nit albeit bizarre hunting weapon.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »
i agree with the article.

I dont think any nationalist hindu should intermarry. We have been having arranged marriages for this very purpose through many generations.I remember my local Guru telling "A person who cannot recognise his ancestors is as good as a bastard!".

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »
I would never resort to namecalling like that......I have a hard time calling anyone anything except for JERK.... :'( :'( :'(

Now, David Ben Moshe is a hard nut to crack.  When we first knew each-other, he had NO belief, NONE.  But HaShem performs so many miracles around our lives, its incredible..now he LOVES to talk about Torah, Tanackh, ETC.. Maybe it is the love I have for him, and our common belief in good against evil, I dont know.. All I know, is that where there is Love, there is G-d, and he is WITH us.  We do excellently together, because I LOVE G-d, and I love David.  We also have the common background in Jewry, and understand each-others humor.

Hanna, my Gosh, I am terribly stupid. I have been so insane busy that I have forgotten my friends. Im sorry.  Yes, this is the world we live in now. Sad, but true.  They DO call people horrible names if there is a mean fight, its just the truth. 

On my Blog, I get called a "Dirty filthy Jew B*tch"
My retort:
DONT YOU FRIGGIN FORGET IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »
I need to go over there and stick up for you, thats just wrong.....

Hanna, my Gosh, I am terribly stupid. I have been so insane busy that I have forgotten my friends. Im sorry.  Yes, this is the world we live in now. Sad, but true.  They DO call people horrible names if there is a mean fight, its just the truth. 

My retort:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »

Ruby Oh My  :o ..

AsheDina wouldn't lump all Christians, my Uncle 'WAS' an Anglican, to marry this woman he had to convert to Roman Catholicism  >:(  ..

I have seen that happen all TOO many times with Roman Catholics.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »

Pure breeds cost thousands of dollars, mutts are for free at the local dog pound, there's a legitimate reason for that.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
I need to go over there and stick up for you, thats just wrong.....

My retort:

I am dirty mean and nasty with these WRETCHED thugs.  They deserve it TO THE MAX.  At first I was feeling so depressed, BIGTIME.  I am very un-Orthodoxed.  In all ways. They attack Judaism, they attack Jews, they attack great Christian people, they attack ANYONE that supports Israel, anyone that is GOOD, and these 'faux-rightists'  are exactly like the left.  EVEN WORSE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »
Does the Bible prohibition against mixing types of species together have to do with race?

Defining when two different organisms constitute different species is not always simple. The scientific community uses the ability to mate as the most common criteria. The ability to mate is not a clearly defined line either. While organisms of different species do end up mating from time to time there are several different biological barriers. When all of the pre-zygotic barriers are crossed but post zygotic barriers still exist, you end up with less viable offspring. The fact is that while different races are still the same species, enough differences exist in the gene pool to create less viable offspring in some cases. Having people mate from too similar of a gene pool is the opposite extreme which has its own set of problems and that is why it is prohibited for siblings to mate. There are many genetic disorders they surface in small communities where people who are too closely related produce offspring. This makes it a tough task to determine how similar or different two people's genetics should be, in order for them to mate. In many cases, it is beneficial for two people of different ethic backgrounds to marry and have children.
   Of course the spiritual viability outweighs the physical. Afterall, we are humans with Neshamas and not lab specimens. It is much worse for a Jew to intermarry within the same race than to marry a Jew of another Race.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

Pure breeds cost thousands of dollars, mutts are for free at the local dog pound, there's a legitimate reason for that.
What is the reason?  It makes people feel 'special' to spend thousands of dollars on a dog.  :P  Just kidding.  I disagree though...so I won't let my mutt read your post. It might hurt his feelings.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »
I must come to the defense of the Ozzie Abos. Clearly they are genetically Homosapiens. They can breed with other humans and I don't know any serious claim on genetic basis that they are a separate specie. As much as they are different from other human sub species, the diversity in different groups of other animals like chimps is much greater than what you can find in modern humans.

Another thing, is they did discover the 'secrete' of fire, at least in the mainland. I believe they had actually been considered firomaniacs by the whites at some point. And they also invented the boomerang which is a rather nit albeit bizarre hunting weapon.

It was the Tasmanians that didn't have fire.

There's nothing saying that different species that are very closely related to each other couldn't mix and have viable kids. Such things happen in nature. Look at ligers and tigons. Both parents are in the group "Panthera" just like all hominids after Homo habilis would be Homo.

I think of the Australian/New Guinea/Tasmanian peoples as being more of an ancient type of human  because they split off from the rest of the human line tens of thousands of years ago and when found were still following a very basic hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

They are human, in my opinion, just different type of human, separated by thousands of years of separate development from the rest of us.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2009, 04:59:36 AM »
Does the Bible prohibition against mixing types of species together have to do with race?

Defining when two different organisms constitute different species is not always simple. The scientific community uses the ability to mate as the most common criteria. The ability to mate is not a clearly defined line either. While organisms of different species do end up mating from time to time there are several different biological barriers. When all of the pre-zygotic barriers are crossed but post zygotic barriers still exist, you end up with less viable offspring. The fact is that while different races are still the same species, enough differences exist in the gene pool to create less viable offspring in some cases. Having people mate from too similar of a gene pool is the opposite extreme which has its own set of problems and that is why it is prohibited for siblings to mate. There are many genetic disorders they surface in small communities where people who are too closely related produce offspring. This makes it a tough task to determine how similar or different two people's genetics should be, in order for them to mate. In many cases, it is beneficial for two people of different ethic backgrounds to marry and have children.
   Of course the spiritual viability outweighs the physical. Afterall, we are humans with Neshamas and not lab specimens. It is much worse for a Jew to intermarry within the same race than to marry a Jew of another Race.

Thanks for the great answer!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 07:10:20 AM »
can a ethiopian jew marry a mizo jew, or is it frowned upon? I know there are 12 tribes of Israel, can they intermarry? if yes then i think it will be difficult to distinguish their future generations...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 07:29:54 AM »

What is the reason?  It makes people feel 'special' to spend thousands of dollars on a dog.  :P  Just kidding.  I disagree though...so I won't let my mutt read your post. It might hurt his feelings.  8;)

Sigh, it was a cheeky metaphor for why people shouldn't be intermarrying,  ::) The biggest proof that this is bad is sitting in the White House right now!  :::D

But on the dog thing, the reason is, with a pure breed you know what you are getting, with the mutt you don't, the mutt puppy could take after any combination of traits from it's mixed heritage, you have no idea what size it's going to be or what temperment it is going to have, it could turn out just fine, or it could be a complete mess, a combination of traits you had not expected and can't handle, you think you got yourself a puppy that will be a calm mid sized dog, and instead it could end up becoming a huge shedding aggressive loud basket case of a dog, if it took the worst traits of the mix of dogs it was bred from. It's a big gamble with mutts.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 07:37:02 AM »
The one thing with 'pure bred' dogs is that to be pure bred the line has been inbred. This leads to inherent weaknesses in the bloodline..

If you want to see pure breds go to Tasmania, that's the whole reason we banished them to an Island  8)  ..

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 08:38:57 AM »

Sigh, it was a cheeky metaphor for why people shouldn't be intermarrying,  ::) The biggest proof that this is bad is sitting in the White House right now!  :::D

But on the dog thing, the reason is, with a pure breed you know what you are getting, with the mutt you don't, the mutt puppy could take after any combination of traits from it's mixed heritage, you have no idea what size it's going to be or what temperment it is going to have, it could turn out just fine, or it could be a complete mess, a combination of traits you had not expected and can't handle, you think you got yourself a puppy that will be a calm mid sized dog, and instead it could end up becoming a huge shedding aggressive loud basket case of a dog, if it took the worst traits of the mix of dogs it was bred from. It's a big gamble with mutts.
I know what you meant New Yorker.  ::)
I was just teasing you.  ;D
I have the best little 'mutt' ever.  His Mom was a long haired doxie.  He's keeping his Father's ethinicity to himself :-X.
He is the cleanest little dog.  Learned tricks easily.  Is good natured.  Hearty.  CJD can vouch for all of that.
Certain members of my family have always had purebred dogs.  They carry them around in purses and tell you how much they cost at the drop  of a hat. Some have been great dogs.  Others needed to be shot putted out the door.  I think it is hit or miss with dogs...just like people.
I got your cheeky metaphor and always appreciate your sense of humor. :::D 
Although metaphor is a big word for me. I might not have used that.  :D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 09:09:35 AM »

It was the Tasmanians that didn't have fire.

There's nothing saying that different species that are very closely related to each other couldn't mix and have viable kids. Such things happen in nature. Look at ligers and tigons. Both parents are in the group "Panthera" just like all hominids after Homo habilis would be Homo.

I think of the Australian/New Guinea/Tasmanian peoples as being more of an ancient type of human  because they split off from the rest of the human line tens of thousands of years ago and when found were still following a very basic hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

They are human, in my opinion, just different type of human, separated by thousands of years of separate development from the rest of us.
I meant to say that two separate groups of chimps have a far greater variance than any two groups of humans. So if you are going to declare Aborigines as a separate specie than modern humans, you'd have to change the rules of zoology.

Usually the result of cross breeding such as ligers and mules is sterile and unfit/unhealthy to survive naturally. On the other hand dogs can breed with wolves and produce viable offspring, but that is because they are not really separate species. Coming to thing of dogs, you there's such a great external variety among them, yet no one claims that a Pincher and a San Bernard don't belong to the same specie.   

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »
can a ethiopian jew marry a mizo jew, or is it frowned upon? I know there are 12 tribes of Israel, can they intermarry? if yes then i think it will be difficult to distinguish their future generations...
There are no longer tribal distinctions. Besides even in the old days there was no prohibition on matrimonial unions between different tribes. The tribal identity is determined by the male line.