Author Topic: Republicans make suckers out of American Christians  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Republicans make suckers out of American Christians
« on: April 01, 2007, 02:36:58 PM »
 ;D

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Republicans make suckers out of American Christians
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 03:04:10 PM »
;D

Yes Repugs aren'nt conservetives and they do appeal to Christian voters and then laugh behind their backs.We need a third party
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 06:52:18 AM »
Having studied a bit of politics and having looked at the American system, I would say that America's phoney democracy is worse than Britain's apart from the fact that you have free speech (ish).

Really, if you are going to have democracy at all, it should be something like direct democracy, citizen-initiated referenda, similar to the Swiss model.

Switzerland is not part of the EU, only recently joined the UN, has a huge standing army, all men undertake national service, most are gun-owners.

Americans are going to have to use local economics to take their country back, it may take an economic crisis to trigger this, but you can start the process now.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:59:13 AM by sat_chit_anand »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:31:34 PM »
What David Kuo has to say is important.  I'm not too sure about his own political intentions, but what his book says is something Bible-believing Christians should see.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 05:51:54 AM »
I don't like Keith Olbermann in general, But he has guts to report this. The republicans are disgraceful. The GOP hates Christians. They are only used for votes. I don't know why the Christians vote for these scumbags in the white house?
I think Jerry Falwell put it into perspective when the media asked him why he and his followers were supporting the Republicans when they often push aside issues that are close to Bible believing Christians. His answer made sense he said its the best game in town and you don't bite off your nose to spite your face. I have to respect Falwell for an answer like that because the sad fact is if the far right voters boycot elections they are effectively giving in to the enemy.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 08:53:18 AM »
If it wasn't for th Christian Revival in American Politics due to the Reagan Revolution and the birth of Neo-Conservatism in the Republican Party, the Religious Right would still be viewing Religion as a lost cause in Politics.

The Republicans deserve at least some credit for the formidable emerging "Right-Wing Conspiracy" at the Democratic Terrorist Hitlery Saddam DEMENTON so eloquently puts it...the JEW-Hating SCUM !! 
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !