Author Topic: The big drill tomorrow- a disguise for a real attack?  (Read 717 times)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
The big drill tomorrow- a disguise for a real attack?
« on: June 01, 2009, 10:40:28 AM »
Tomorrow in 11:00AM on Israel's time, is going to be a big drill for emergency situation when we are supposed to enter shelters.
and I just wondered... what if its a disguise for a real attack? What do you think? : P

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: The big drill tomorrow- a disguise for a real attack?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 12:03:11 PM »
I'm sure its just a drill.  BUT, it may very well be preparation for an attack on Iran in a few months.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
I'm sure its just a drill.  BUT, it may very well be preparation for an attack on Iran in a few months.

heh... I sure hope its just a drill... cuz if its not, most of the Israelis I know dont really give a damn about a drill, everyone stays outside the shelters...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »
Are you in Israel? If so I will pray for your safety in the event of a war.

Shalom & G-d Bless  - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:54:21 PM »

heh... I sure hope its just a drill... cuz if its not, most of the Israelis I know dont really give a damn about a drill, everyone stays outside the shelters...

Maybe you should start a rumor that these are NOT just drills and the real thing, so people take cover and stay safe! Please stay safe VforVendetta and keep us informed ok? Take care!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 12:11:10 AM »
It is indeed a great country which concerns itself with its citizen's well being to this extent. It is one of the qualities of Israel I admire the most.

Unless societies put a price on the lives of their people, the world will be a sad place to live in. The states, ideologies and communities which do not value the life of its people above other things, they are the ones which will cause a long term danger to the stability of the world.

That kind of mentality has to be wiped out, and Israel is setting a fine example.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 12:59:15 AM »

BIG DRILL
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 01:04:27 AM »

BIG DRILL

How funny!            :laugh: